Farfalle With BroccoliniLaura Sharrad
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Massel
- 2 bunches of broccolini
- 6 filets of anchovy + oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- ½ red onion
- ½ cup of olive oil
- Half a box of butterfly pasta (250g)
- 200ml Massel vegetable stock
- Add sliced garlic and a diced onion to a fry pan with the ½ cup olive oil and sweat down. Once it’s begun to sweat, add in anchovies with the oil they come and then a good pinch of chili flakes.
- Cut up the bunch of broccolini into 1cm sized pieces and add to the pan, tossing to coat with the sauce. Add stock to the pan, and allow to reduce down for 10 minutes, or until the broccolini is cooked through.
- Cook your pasta in salted boiling water until al dente.
- Add the pasta to the sauce, toss to combine, grating some parmigiano cheese into the pan also.
- Serve with extra parmigiano cheese and if you’re keen, some extra chilli.