Garlic and Chive Parmesan MashSimone Austin
- 1.5kg potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 5 scoops Ensure Vanilla Powder
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup extra virgin light olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled, squashed but not chopped
- Salt to season
- Cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Put the peeled potatoes and squashed garlic cloves and a sprinkle of salt into a large saucepan and cover with cold water and put on the lid.
- When boiling move the lid so they are only partially covered and cook until tender.
- While cooking, mix the ensure powder with the milk until smooth.
- Once the potatoes are cooked drain the potatoes over a colander collecting the liquid into a large bowl.
- Add the oil and chives into the pan with the potatoes and garlic. Add 3/4 cup of the reserved liquid and the Ensure milk mix and mash until smooth. You may need to add more of the water.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste. It is ready to serve.
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...