Grape and Chicken Saltimbocca and Grape CrumbleKay-Lene Tan & Adam D'Sylva
- 100g flour
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 100g butter
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 50g prosciutto or pancetta, roughly chopped
- 5 sage leaves
- 75g grapes, halved
- 50ml white wine
- 1 handful chopped parsley
- ½ lemon juice
- Flour 110g
- Rolled oats 40g
- Brown sugar 160g
- Whole blanch almonds 130g
- Butter (cold + diced) 100g
- Seedless grapes 500g
- Brown sugar 180g
- Ground cinnamon 2g
- Apple cider vinegar 25g
- Corn starch 30g
- Coat your chicken tenderloins in flour
- Melt down 50 g of the butter in a frypan and cook chicken on medium heat until browned.
- Add your garlic, prosciutto, sage and cook until fragrant, allowing all the flavours to release into the butter.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine.
- Add the rest of the butter, add grapes and cook down until a sauce has formed.
- Add in parsley and finish off with lemon juice. Serve and enjoy
- Blitz flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, blanched almonds and cold butter together to form a breadcrumb like texture.
- Can be stored frozen.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl. Pack into baking dish and cover with crumble.
- Bake at 170⁰c for 20 minutes.
Our friends at Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with a Verdelho.
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...