Grape and Chicken Saltimbocca and Grape CrumbleKay-Lene Tan & Adam D'Sylva
- 100g flour
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 100g butter
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 50g prosciutto or pancetta, roughly chopped
- 5 sage leaves
- 75g grapes, halved
- 50ml white wine
- 1 handful chopped parsley
- ½ lemon juice
- Flour 110g
- Rolled oats 40g
- Brown sugar 160g
- Whole blanch almonds 130g
- Butter (cold + diced) 100g
- Seedless grapes 500g
- Brown sugar 180g
- Ground cinnamon 2g
- Apple cider vinegar 25g
- Corn starch 30g
- Coat your chicken tenderloins in flour
- Melt down 50 g of the butter in a frypan and cook chicken on medium heat until browned.
- Add your garlic, prosciutto, sage and cook until fragrant, allowing all the flavours to release into the butter.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine.
- Add the rest of the butter, add grapes and cook down until a sauce has formed.
- Add in parsley and finish off with lemon juice. Serve and enjoy
- Blitz flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, blanched almonds and cold butter together to form a breadcrumb like texture.
- Can be stored frozen.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl. Pack into baking dish and cover with crumble.
- Bake at 170⁰c for 20 minutes.
Our friends at Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with a Verdelho.
Ingredients: 500g fresh broad beans, in their pods 3–4 small fennel bulbs 250g frozen peas, thawed and rinsed 1 red onion, finely sliced 1 cup dill, finely chopped 1⁄2 bunch mint, finely chopped, plus extra whole leaves to garnish 1⁄2 bunch flat-leaf parsley, finely...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Let's Go Motorhomes Romesco Sauce: 4 large red peppers 2 garlic cloves 150g ground almonds 100g sun-dried tomatoes in oil 100ml extra virgin olive oil 20ml apple cider vinegar 1 tbsp smoked paprika 1...
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 1 cup Vegetable oil 4 eggs 3 lap cheong sausages, thinly sliced 2 Tbsp XO Sauce 100gm cherry tomatoes, halved ½ red onion, thinly sliced 1 green chilli, thinly sliced ½ cup coriander, roughly chopped Method: Heat oil in a wok over a...
Ingredients: ½ cup dried scallops ½ cup dried shrimp 300ml Shaoxing wine 6 long red chillies, roughly chopped 2 inch piece ginger, peeled, roughly chopped 1 head garlic (10-12 cloves), peeled, roughly chopped 2 large red shallots, roughly chopped 1 large rasher bacon,...
Ingredients: Filling: 1 bunch silverbeet, chopped finely 500g ricotta 1 egg 50g grated parmigiano cheese Sea salt Freshly cracked black pepper 1/3 nutmeg grated Sugo: 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 garlic clove, finely chopped 1 long red...
Ingredients: 100g butter 200g finely grated pecorino cheese Salt Black pepper, freshly ground Pasta Dough: 100g semolina flour 100g plain flour 80ml - 100ml water Pinch of salt Method: Make the pasta dough and allow it to rest for 20 minutes. Cut the dough into long...