Grape and Chicken Saltimbocca and Grape CrumbleKay-Lene Tan & Adam D'Sylva
- 100g flour
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 100g butter
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 50g prosciutto or pancetta, roughly chopped
- 5 sage leaves
- 75g grapes, halved
- 50ml white wine
- 1 handful chopped parsley
- ½ lemon juice
- Flour 110g
- Rolled oats 40g
- Brown sugar 160g
- Whole blanch almonds 130g
- Butter (cold + diced) 100g
- Seedless grapes 500g
- Brown sugar 180g
- Ground cinnamon 2g
- Apple cider vinegar 25g
- Corn starch 30g
- Coat your chicken tenderloins in flour
- Melt down 50 g of the butter in a frypan and cook chicken on medium heat until browned.
- Add your garlic, prosciutto, sage and cook until fragrant, allowing all the flavours to release into the butter.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine.
- Add the rest of the butter, add grapes and cook down until a sauce has formed.
- Add in parsley and finish off with lemon juice. Serve and enjoy
- Blitz flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, blanched almonds and cold butter together to form a breadcrumb like texture.
- Can be stored frozen.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl. Pack into baking dish and cover with crumble.
- Bake at 170⁰c for 20 minutes.
Our friends at Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with a Verdelho.
Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Vegemite and Cheese Scrolls
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Laura’s Mum’s Meatball Pasta
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Crispy Chilli Oil
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...
Special Fried Rice
Ingredients: 60 ml (¼ cup) peanut oil 4 green king prawns, peeled, cleaned and roughly chopped 2 eggs, lightly beaten 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped 2 tsp finely chopped ginger 150 gm Chinese-style barbecue pork char siu roughly chopped 555 gm (3 cups) cooked rice 1...