Green Curry Prawn ToastKhanh Ong
- 400g uncooked prawn meat
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Valcom Green Curry Paste
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp thinly sliced coriander stems
- 1 tbsp spring onion white part
- 1 loaf of sourdough
- 1⁄4 cup of white sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup of Kewpie Mayo
- 1 tbsp Pantai Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 1 piping bag
- Spring onion ribbons
- Coriander leaves
- Fried chili strands
- in a food processor combine prawns, egg white, sesame oil, curry paste, sugar, salt, coriander and spring onion.
- Pulse until a rough paste forms. refrigerate for 1 hour so it firms up.
- slice the sourdough into 1cm pieces. using a knife cover the bread with the prawn mousse and then cover with sesame seeds.
- fry for 3-5 minutes until golden.
- Mix Kewpie Mayo and Sriracha together
Ingredients: 4 duck breast 1 tablspoon brown sugar ½ tablespoon salt ¼ bunch thyme 1 tsp five spice butter garlic Sauce 1/3 cup sugar 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 to 2 oranges) segments of one orange 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar 1/8 teaspoon salt 2 to 4...
Ingredients: Serve 4 4 thick King salmon or Atlantic salmon Vegetable oil Lime wedges Marinade 2 pinches of salt 2 teaspoons chilli powder juice of 1 lime 1 teaspoon sugar 2 teaspoons garlic paste 2 teaspoons ginger paste Crust 180g white split peas (urad dal) 1...
Ingredients: Mornay Sauce 25gm unsalted butter 25gm Laucke plain flour 1 cup full cream milk 80gm Gruyere cheese grated Salt White pepper For the Sandwich Four thick slices white bread 100gm unsalted butter 2 tsp Dijon mustard 4 slices Gruyere cheese (80gm) 200gm...
Ingredients: 500g kangaroo sirloin cut into thin strips 2 tablespoons cornflour 2 tablespoon sunflower oil for frying 2 green capsicums – cut into strips 2 bunch of broccolini – bottom end removed and cut in half 1 bunch green onions – green and whites finely chopped...
Ingredients: Makes Two 4 rounds or Rye bread slices 300gm sliced pastrami 100gm sauerkraut 200gm comte cheese or cheddar 2 large garlic and dill pickles cut in half 4 tbsp kewpie mayo 1 tbsp hot English mustard 100gm butter soft Method: Combine the hot English mustard...
Ingredients: Serves 4 1 ½ cups plain flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 4 eggs separated 1 cup butter milk 1 cup ricotta 1 cup corn frozen 1 small bunch coriander leaves chopped 1 lg smashed avo 200gm chopped tomatoes 1/4 medium red onion sliced 1 clove of garlic chopped...