Grilled Peaches with YoghurtElena Duggan
- 500g Yoghurt, Greek, natural or biodynamic
- 4 Freestone peaches, pitted and cut in halves (could use bananas, pears or persimmons)
- ½ bunch Thyme
- 100g Honey
- 25g Balsamic vinegar
- 50g Slivered almonds
- In a medium sized fry pan or griddle pan over a medium heat, place peaches flesh side down along with a thyme sprigs scatter over and under peaches.
- Cook peaches until grill marks are visible and flesh is starting to collapse.
- Deglaze with balsamic vinegar and gently flip peaches over to skin side down.
- Drizzle over honey until just softened and increased viscosity.
- In four small bowls, place equal dollops of yoghurt.
- Portion and pile peaches on top of each yoghurt portion, drizzle over saucy liquid from pan, then scatter almonds over and serve.
Ingredients: Cake 200g Fresh or frozen raspberries 12 eggs 500g Caster sugar 500g Almond Meal, plus extra 2tsp baking powder ¼ tsp salt Icing 2 cups icing sugar 2 tbsp lemon juice, strained Garnish 2tbsp Rose petals 2tbsp Pistachios Handful of fresh raspberries...
Ingredients: Base2 packets of Oreos¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter1 pinch of saltFilling½ cup butter meltedCup brown sugar1 can condensed milk¼ cup of cream1 tsp salt1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)Topping150g milk chocolate chips50ml cream2 tbsp smooth peanut...
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Lime & Yoghurt Syrup Cake recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Matcha Chiffon Cake with White Chocolate Ganache recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Apple Baked Pie Recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Sticky Date Pudding recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.