Guacamole and Lime Chilli ChipsElena Duggan
- 4lge Avocados, ripe
- 3 limes, juice and zest of one½ white onion, finely diced
- 1 bunch Coriander, leave sonly, finely chopped
- ¼ Jalapeño, deseeded and finely diced – optional
- 1 tomato, deseeded, finely diced – optional
- Salt to taste
- White pepper, to taste
- Lime and Chili Simpson’s Pantry wraps
- 100g Manchego (or Cotija or Parmesan) cheese, finely grated
- Spray olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180° Celsius, fan forced.\
- Cut the wraps into wedges/ triangles, and place on lined baking trays.
- Spray wrap wedges with oil and sprinkle cheese evenly all over.
- Bake for approx. 10 minutes, or until cheese has started to brown. Remove from oven and allow them to crisp at room temperature.
- Whilst the chips are cooking, prepare the guacamole. In a bowl, mash avocados to a medium texture, then mix all other ingredients through. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve with chips.
- Refined Sugar Free
- Dairy Free
- BulletProof Friendly
Ingredients: Serves 4 10 ripe figs 2 long red chillies ½ bunch basil Extra virgin olive oil 4 slices of sour dough bread 50g parmesan cheese 2 whole buffalo mozzarella ½ cup of crème criache Baking paper Method: Grill the chillies on your stovetop to blacken and...
Ingredients: 4 thick pork loin chops skin off 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped 1 stick of rosemary, leaves picked and roughly chopped 4 fresh bay leaves, roughly chopped 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar 1/4 cup olive oil 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper Flaky salt Apple...
Ingredients: Serves 6 2 bulbs garlic 6 large chicken thighs, on the bone, skin on 4 long stalks rosemary, sprigs removed (about 20) 1/4 bunch thyme salt and freshly ground black pepper A drizzle of olive oil Approx. 500 ml (17 fl oz/2 cups) Massel https://massel.com/...
Ingredients: Yorkshire Pudding Batter 225gm flour Pinch salt 3 eggs whole 200ml milk 200ml water The Toad 8 course minced pork sausages 4 Streaky bacon rashers 8inch long fresh rosemary sprigs Cracked black pepper Veg oil 1/2 cup The Sauce 1 large brown onion peeled...
Ingredients: 320g semolina plus a little extra 40g greens such as spinach or Tuscan kale Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sea salt and cracked pepper Pesto 1 garlic clove, peeled 20g pine nuts 50g wild rocket 25g parmesan plus a little extra Juice of 1 lemon Method: To make the...
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...