Guacamole and Lime Chilli ChipsElena Duggan
- 4lge Avocados, ripe
- 3 limes, juice and zest of one½ white onion, finely diced
- 1 bunch Coriander, leave sonly, finely chopped
- ¼ Jalapeño, deseeded and finely diced – optional
- 1 tomato, deseeded, finely diced – optional
- Salt to taste
- White pepper, to taste
- Lime and Chili Simpson’s Pantry wraps
- 100g Manchego (or Cotija or Parmesan) cheese, finely grated
- Spray olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180° Celsius, fan forced.\
- Cut the wraps into wedges/ triangles, and place on lined baking trays.
- Spray wrap wedges with oil and sprinkle cheese evenly all over.
- Bake for approx. 10 minutes, or until cheese has started to brown. Remove from oven and allow them to crisp at room temperature.
- Whilst the chips are cooking, prepare the guacamole. In a bowl, mash avocados to a medium texture, then mix all other ingredients through. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve with chips.
- Refined Sugar Free
- Dairy Free
- BulletProof Friendly
Ingredients: 2 cup caster sugar 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup shao-hsing wine 3L water 2 inch piece ginger 8 cloves garlic 6 spring onions, 5cm batons 8 star anise 8 coriander seeds 4 cinnamon quills 4 cloves 2 pork trotters Method: Place an even layer of sugar in a large...
Ingredients: 2 cups of black-eyed beans 1 bunch of English spinach (or baby spinach, if preferred), Roughly chopped and thoroughly washed 6 spring onions, finely chopped 1 onion, sliced 1/2 cup of olive oil 1 tbsp white wine vinegar juice of 1 lemon a few sprigs of...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Let's Go Motorhomes and Big4 Holiday Parks Assortment of Sausages 100ml Mayonnaise ½ bulb of roasted black garlic ½ lemon juiced Long metal skewers Method: Grill your sausages on your bbq until...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian InspirationsSalmon: 200g Fresh Australian salmon, skin on, pin bones removed 50ml Vegetable oil Miso Glaze: 50g White miso paste 50ml Obento Mirin Seasoning 50g Sugar Togarashi Crackers: 1 each...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 brown onion, finely grated 2 cloves garlic, finely grated 1g saffron threads 400g Arborio Rice ½ cup dry white wine 1.5 Litres Vegetable stock 50g unsalted butter 125g parmesan, finely grated Method:...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...