Guacamole and Lime Chilli ChipsElena Duggan
- 4lge Avocados, ripe
- 3 limes, juice and zest of one½ white onion, finely diced
- 1 bunch Coriander, leave sonly, finely chopped
- ¼ Jalapeño, deseeded and finely diced – optional
- 1 tomato, deseeded, finely diced – optional
- Salt to taste
- White pepper, to taste
- Lime and Chili Simpson’s Pantry wraps
- 100g Manchego (or Cotija or Parmesan) cheese, finely grated
- Spray olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180° Celsius, fan forced.\
- Cut the wraps into wedges/ triangles, and place on lined baking trays.
- Spray wrap wedges with oil and sprinkle cheese evenly all over.
- Bake for approx. 10 minutes, or until cheese has started to brown. Remove from oven and allow them to crisp at room temperature.
- Whilst the chips are cooking, prepare the guacamole. In a bowl, mash avocados to a medium texture, then mix all other ingredients through. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve with chips.
- Refined Sugar Free
- Dairy Free
- BulletProof Friendly
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...