- 1 cup tinned chickpeas
- 1lt Massel veg stock or chicken stock
- 500g lamb shoulder, untrimmed, cut into 1 cm pieces
- 2 onions, grated
- 2 celery stalks, grated
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra to serve
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 generous pinch of saffron threads, soaked in 1 tbsp hot water
- 1.2kg truss tomatoes, grated skin discarded
- ½ cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley, including stalks
- 50g (⅓ cup) dried green lentils, rinsed, drained
- ⅓ cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Place the lamb, onions, celery, cinnamon, turmeric, ginger and saffron with soaking liquid and grated tomatoes and dried green lentils in a pressure cooker and seal.
- Bring the pressure cooker up to temperature and cook for 20 minute. Then release the pressure and remove the lid.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas. Add the chickpeas, half the parsley and enough stock to loosen, then bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer, add parsley to harira and stir to combine. Remove harira from heat and season.
- Divide harira among bowls, scatter over coriander and drizzle with olive oil
- Serve immediately
Ingredients: 9 cherry tomatoes, halved 1 small garlic clove, thinly sliced 2 tsp good-quality olive oil 1 tsp balsamic vinegar 5 basil leaves, torn, plus a few extra to serve if you like 5 pitted olives, sliced 2 large free-range egg 1 tsp small capers, rinsed salt...
Ingredients: Leftover Spaghetti Bolognese Sliced white bread Mozzarella Smoked mozzarella Grated Parmesan Butter Olive oil Mayo Pesto Salt and pepper Method: Place a scoop of pasta on one side of the bread. Then grate up your 3 cheeses and place on the other side of...
Ingredients: 250g Walnuts 250g Hazelnuts 250g Macadamia nuts 125g Pumpkin seeds 125g Sunflower seeds 60g Butter, unsalted 2 Tbsp Honey, Mr Noons honeycomb 1 Tsp Cayenne pepper 2 Tbsp Rosemary, finely chopped 1 Tbsp Cognac Method: Preheat oven to 180* Prepare...
Client - That’s Amore Cheese Typically from Puglia, this fresh creamy cheese has gained more and more popularity in the past few years, not only in Italy but overseas. Burrata is a fresh, handmade cow's milk cheese made from mozzarella and cream and it can be used in...
Ingredients: 150g guanciale, diced 3 eggs, whisked 200g pecorino cheese, grated Black pepper Salt Method: Add salt to a pot of water, and bring to a boil. Cook your pasta until al dente In a frying pan, add the guanciale on low heat and allow it to render out the...
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...