Kale Caesar SaladElena Duggan
- 2 Lemons, juice only
- 8lge Anchovy fillets in oil
- 1clove Garlic
- 6 Black peppercorns
- 25g Dijon mustard
- 100g EVOO
- 100g Parmesan cheese, ½ finely grated, ½ shaved
- 500g Kale/ Tuscan or other, stems removed and roughly shredded
- 4 soft-boiled eggs, quartered
- 4 x 100g Salmon fillets
- Salt to season
- In a high-speed blender (or mortar and pestle), process lemon juice, anchovy fillets, garlic, pepper, Dijon and grated Parmesan.
- Once smooth, and whilst on medium speed, slowly drizzle in EVOO until dressing is creamy and well combined. Set aside.
- In a cold, medium sized non-stick fry pan, place salted salmon fillets skin side down. Turn heat on and bring up to medium. When salmon is opaque approximately one-third the way up the height of the fillet, turn over and cook flesh side down for up to 2 minutes or desired rareness is achieved, put aside.
- In a large bowl, give kale a gentle massage to soften the texture, making it more palatable.
- Toss dressing through kale and present on a platter, scatter eggs and shaved parmesan then place salmon fillets crispy skin side up.
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...