- 280g caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 65g flour
- 30g cocoa powder a pinch of salt
- 120g of butter melted
- 1 tbsp vanilla paste icing sugar for dusting
- vanilla bean ice cream & raspberries
- Cream the sugar and eggs in a large bowl
- Sift flour, cocoa and salt into another bowl
- Fold the dry ingredients into the eggs and sugar
- Mix in butter and vanilla
- Pour into a grease springform pan that has been coated with cocoa powder
- Bake at 180 for 20-25 minutes or until the top has hardened but the center is still soft.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and leave to rest to room temperature
Ingredients: 250g Plain Flour 250g Bread flour 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp sea salt 125g Butter, unsalted 125g Light brown sugar 125g Caster Sugar 1 large Egg 1 tsp vanilla extract 100g Dark chocolate block 100g White chocolate chips Method: Preheat oven to 180 degrees...
Ingredients: 150g raisins 100ml grappa 400g plain flour 10g yeast 115g sugar 2 eggs 150ml milk 30g toasted pine nuts Zest 1 orange Zest 1 lemon 50g chopped candied fruit Canola oil, for frying Method: Soak the raisins in grappa and let them plump up for 5 minutes,...
Ingredients: 600g assorted stone fruit* Extra virgin olive oil 1 lemon 1 vanilla bean 300g thick Greek yoghurt 2 tbsp floral honey 50g salted macadamia, coarsely chopped Method: Cut and drizzle fruit with olive oil and grill, cut sides down, until juicy and charred,...
Ingredients:Serves 2 4x scoops Ensure chocolate powder 1 cup milk ½ cup cream 1 tbsp. caster sugar 1 tbsp. cornflour 1 tbsp. cocoa powder, sifted 2 tbsp. boiling water 2 egg yolks Shaved dark chocolate and fresh berries to serve Method: Gently heat the milk and cream...
Ingredients: Serves 1 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed berries 3 teaspoons chia seeds 1 cup natural yoghurt 3 scoops Ensure Vanilla Powder 3 tablespoons oats 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1⁄2 kiwifruit, sliced (try keeping the skin on) 1 tablespoon dry roasted almonds, roughly...
Ingredients: 175g Oats 3 ripe bananas 1 egg 1 tbsp honey 1/2 tsp baking powder 3 tbsp almond butter 1 punnet of frozen blueberries Pinch of salt Method: 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees2. Puree the bananas together in a mixing bowl, until a thick paste. Fold in the...