- 280g caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 65g flour
- 30g cocoa powder a pinch of salt
- 120g of butter melted
- 1 tbsp vanilla paste icing sugar for dusting
- vanilla bean ice cream & raspberries
- Cream the sugar and eggs in a large bowl
- Sift flour, cocoa and salt into another bowl
- Fold the dry ingredients into the eggs and sugar
- Mix in butter and vanilla
- Pour into a grease springform pan that has been coated with cocoa powder
- Bake at 180 for 20-25 minutes or until the top has hardened but the center is still soft.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and leave to rest to room temperature
Ingredients: Makes 12 200g fresh or dried pitted dates, roughly chopped 300ml boiling water 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda (baking soda) 150g (2/3 cup) sugar 50g butter 2 eggs 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract 170g plain (all-purpose) flour 2 teaspoons baking powder...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Flesh of 1 ripe Australian avocado 6 Medjool dates, pitted ¼ cup cacao powder ½ tsp vanilla extract Pinch sea salt To serve ¼ cup fresh Australian raspberries 1 tsp cacao nibs (optional) 1 sprig of fresh Australian mint Method: Place all...
Ingredients: Serves 2 2 passionfruit 1 lime, halved 1 tablespoon coconut sugar Approx 500ml sparkling water Ice Method: Distribute the brown sugar and lime juice between your serving glasses along with the pulp of a passionfruit per glass. Fill the glass with ice and...
Ingredients: Roasted bananas 300g Vanilla 1g Butter 112g Brown sugar 250g Eggs 100g Flour 275g Baking powder 10g Sea salt 5g Whipped Maple Butter Unsalted butter 250g Maple syrup 80g Sea salt 3g Method: Spread vanilla onto bananas, and roast in an oven at 180⁰c for 10...
Ingredients: 1 cup Laucke plain flour Pinch of salt 4 eggs 2 cups milk 40g butter crème fraîche Ricotta Filling 250 g smooth ricotta Finely grated zest of 1 lemon Honey, to taste Berry Sauce 2 cups frozen mixed berries 1 cup icing sugar To Serve Sprigs of mint,...
Ingredients: Smoothie 1 Australian papaya 2 Australian passion fruit Flesh of 1 Australian custard apple, seeds removed ½ Australian banana (use the other half for the topping) 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt Toppings 1 tbsp toasted coconut flakes ½ sliced Australian banana 2...