Lamb and Tzatziki WrapElena Duggan
- 1 lamb backstrap
- 1 tsp of cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1⁄4 of a red onion thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 an avocado thinly sliced
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- 2 Simpsons pantry white wraps
- Pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 1/2 cup of greek yoghurt
- 1 medium lebanese cucumber grated
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped mint and dill
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- a big pinch of sea salt
- Rub the lamb with cumin, coriander, pepper and salt.
- In a griddle pan on high heat add the EVOO and sear the lamb 2-3 minutes on each side for medium rare.
- Set aside to rest for 5 minutes and then slice.
- For Tzatziki mix all the ingredients together
- Place your wraps into microwave for 20-30 seconds
- To serve, spread Tzatziki over the middle third of the wrap then place a handful of spinach, tomato and red onion on top.
- Finish with pieces of sliced lamb, top with pomegranates if desired and roll wrap up.
Ingredients: 4 duck breast 1 tablspoon brown sugar ½ tablespoon salt ¼ bunch thyme 1 tsp five spice butter garlic Sauce 1/3 cup sugar 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 to 2 oranges) segments of one orange 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar 1/8 teaspoon salt 2 to 4...
Ingredients: Serve 4 4 thick King salmon or Atlantic salmon Vegetable oil Lime wedges Marinade 2 pinches of salt 2 teaspoons chilli powder juice of 1 lime 1 teaspoon sugar 2 teaspoons garlic paste 2 teaspoons ginger paste Crust 180g white split peas (urad dal) 1...
Ingredients: Mornay Sauce 25gm unsalted butter 25gm Laucke plain flour 1 cup full cream milk 80gm Gruyere cheese grated Salt White pepper For the Sandwich Four thick slices white bread 100gm unsalted butter 2 tsp Dijon mustard 4 slices Gruyere cheese (80gm) 200gm...
Ingredients: 500g kangaroo sirloin cut into thin strips 2 tablespoons cornflour 2 tablespoon sunflower oil for frying 2 green capsicums – cut into strips 2 bunch of broccolini – bottom end removed and cut in half 1 bunch green onions – green and whites finely chopped...
Ingredients: Makes Two 4 rounds or Rye bread slices 300gm sliced pastrami 100gm sauerkraut 200gm comte cheese or cheddar 2 large garlic and dill pickles cut in half 4 tbsp kewpie mayo 1 tbsp hot English mustard 100gm butter soft Method: Combine the hot English mustard...
Ingredients: Serves 4 1 ½ cups plain flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 4 eggs separated 1 cup butter milk 1 cup ricotta 1 cup corn frozen 1 small bunch coriander leaves chopped 1 lg smashed avo 200gm chopped tomatoes 1/4 medium red onion sliced 1 clove of garlic chopped...