Lamb and Tzatziki WrapElena Duggan
- 1 lamb backstrap
- 1 tsp of cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1⁄4 of a red onion thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 an avocado thinly sliced
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- 2 Simpsons pantry white wraps
- Pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 1/2 cup of greek yoghurt
- 1 medium lebanese cucumber grated
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped mint and dill
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- a big pinch of sea salt
- Rub the lamb with cumin, coriander, pepper and salt.
- In a griddle pan on high heat add the EVOO and sear the lamb 2-3 minutes on each side for medium rare.
- Set aside to rest for 5 minutes and then slice.
- For Tzatziki mix all the ingredients together
- Place your wraps into microwave for 20-30 seconds
- To serve, spread Tzatziki over the middle third of the wrap then place a handful of spinach, tomato and red onion on top.
- Finish with pieces of sliced lamb, top with pomegranates if desired and roll wrap up.
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...
Ingredients: Serves 4 500gm field mushroom finely chopped 2 cups green olives 1/4 bunch mint 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley 100gm ricotta cheese fresh Lemon juice and zest 1 clove of garlic 2 fresh red chillies Olive oil 1-cup thick cream 100gm Parmesan cheese Method: In...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Salad 1/8 Australian Kent pumpkin, skin on 1 tsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Pinch sea salt Cracked black pepper 4 Australian Jerusalem artichokes Handful Australian green beans 4 Australian prunes ¼ cup Australian pecans 2 tbsp goats...
Ingredients: 1.5kg Pork belly strips or ribs Marinade 5 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 1 Lime (zested & juiced) 1 Red chilli (chopped) 20g Palm sugar 1 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil 2 tsp Lemongrass (finely chopped) 1 tbsp Oil Method: Blend all the marinade...
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...