Lemon Grass Chicken Banh MiKhanh Ong
- 2x Chicken thighs
- 1x large baguette
- 1x Lemongrass
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1x Chili
- 2 x spring onions
- 3 tbsp x fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp x soy sauce
- 2 Tsp white pepper
- 1 x tbsp sugar
- 1 x tbsp salt
- 1x Carrot
- 1x Cucumber
- 20g Coriander
- Bash finely chop the lemongrass, garlic , half a chilli, white parts of spring onion and add to a bowl with the chicken fish sauce, 1 tsp white pepper, sugar, salt
- Marinate chicken for 30 minute
- Grill chicken for about 5 minutes each side and rest for 5 minutes
- For the salad filling Peel the carrot into ribbons, julienne slice the cucumber, finely slice the green parts of the spring onion
- For the dressing , use the other half of the chilli, soy sauce and a pinch white pepper and stir
- Toast the baguette on bbq for 3-5 minutes until charred
- Slice baguette 3/4 the way through and butter inside and in drizzle some of the dressing
- Fill baguette with salad and thinly sliced chicken, more dressing and serve with fresh coriander
Ingredients: 2 heads broccoli 1 large leek, halved lengthwise, rinsed 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 head garlic, unpeeled 4 cups (1L) chicken or vegetable stock 120g baby spinach leaves 125g sour cream, plus extra to serve Chilli flakes & herbs, such as basil,...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian Inspirations Ingredients: 2 pieces Shimeji mushroom (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Red capsicum (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Zucchini (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Eggplant (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Sweet potato...
Ingredients: 30ml Vegetable oil 1 tin of chopped tomatoes 3 small red onions, 1 sliced, 2 roughly chopped 1 Red Scotch bonnet, finely chopped 100g Tomato paste 2 Tsp curry powder 1 Tsp Thyme, Fresh preferably but dried will also work 2 Bay leaves 1lt Chicken...
Ingredients:For pastry: 225g Plain Flour 100g Butter, unsalted (Make sure it’s really cold!) 4 Tbsp water, chilled For Filling: 250ml Cream 2 Large Eggs 200g Gaunchalie (or bacon) 1 Brown Onion, diced 100g Heritage baby tomatoes (halved) 125g Gruyère cheese 50g...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Ocean Spray Ingredients: 400g Venison Loin 1 Carrot chopped 1 Brown onion, diced 1 Bay Leaf 2 Sprigs Rosemary 1 Bulb Garlic 1 Glass Red wine 1 Tbsp Tomato paste 700ml Beef Stock 100g Dark chocolate ...
Ingredients: 100g self raising flour 1 egg 3 tbs sour cream 2 tins corn ½ bunch coriander 1 bunch spring onions 2 avocados 1 shallot 1 long red chilli 2 limes Method: n a mixing bowl, combine your egg, the tinned corn, ½ a shallot, sour cream and flour together,...