Lemon Grass Chicken Banh MiKhanh Ong
- 2x Chicken thighs
- 1x large baguette
- 1x Lemongrass
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1x Chili
- 2 x spring onions
- 3 tbsp x fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp x soy sauce
- 2 Tsp white pepper
- 1 x tbsp sugar
- 1 x tbsp salt
- 1x Carrot
- 1x Cucumber
- 20g Coriander
- Bash finely chop the lemongrass, garlic , half a chilli, white parts of spring onion and add to a bowl with the chicken fish sauce, 1 tsp white pepper, sugar, salt
- Marinate chicken for 30 minute
- Grill chicken for about 5 minutes each side and rest for 5 minutes
- For the salad filling Peel the carrot into ribbons, julienne slice the cucumber, finely slice the green parts of the spring onion
- For the dressing , use the other half of the chilli, soy sauce and a pinch white pepper and stir
- Toast the baguette on bbq for 3-5 minutes until charred
- Slice baguette 3/4 the way through and butter inside and in drizzle some of the dressing
- Fill baguette with salad and thinly sliced chicken, more dressing and serve with fresh coriander
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...