Light and Green Soba Noodle SaladElena Duggan
- 150g Edamame, bought frozen, then blanched and refreshed
- 1 Telegraph cucumber, peeled, deseeded, sliced on an angle
- 1 packet Soba / Seaweed / Konjac noodles, cooked and refreshed (use what suits your tummy)
- 1 bunch Asparagus, peeled, stripped or finely sliced in quarters lengthways
- 1lge Avocado, sliced
- 1 bunch Shiso/ perilla leaves
- 3 Nori sheets, strips
- Home Pickled Ginger, to taste
- 25g Sesame Oil
- 25g Yuzu juice
- 25g Creamy sesame dressing/sauce (Asian Inspirations)
- Wasabi Mayonnaise, squeeze to taste (Asian Inspirations)
- 25g Black and white sesame seeds
Optional to Serve:
- Mixed salad greens, tossed through
- Steamed chicken breast, sliced
- Sashimi of choice, sliced
- For the dressing, in a small bowl or jug, combine sesame oil, yuzu, sesame dressing thoroughly and set aside.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl, toss gently. Dress right before serving and toss through again.
- Gluten free – optional based on noodles of choice
- Grain free– optional based on noodles of choice
- Refined Sugar Free
- Sugar Free – Low Fructose
- Dairy Free
- Paleo Friendly
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 1x 2 kg lamb shoulder, easy-carve or shoulder blade removed 12 prunes, pitted 2 large sprigs of rosemary, broken and leaves removed 2 tablespoons olive oil 100 g butter 1 onion, chopped 1 celery heart, chopped 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced 2 fresh or...
Ingredients: Serves 4 8 Moreton Bay bugs 200g thinly sliced dried pancetta 8 bay leaves 4 ripe figs, halved 2 tablespoons olive oil Juice of 1 lemon Method: Prepare your barbecue for direct grilling over a high heat. Prepare the bugs by removing the meat from the...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Teaspoon coconut sugar 6 freshly picked mint leaves Approx 500ml SodaStream Carbonated Water 10-15 assorted fresh berries One lime, halved Ice Method: Start by bringing together the coconut sugar and the mint in a food processor or alternatively...
Ingredients: Serves: 3 2 cup water 3 tbsp Valcom Tom Yum Paste 1 cup button mushrooms, halved 300g chicken fillet, sliced 1⁄4 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk 4 tbsp Valcom Kaffir Lime Leaves 1 stalk coriander coarsely chopped 1 red chilli, cut diagonally Method: Bring...