Light and Green Soba Noodle SaladElena Duggan
- 150g Edamame, bought frozen, then blanched and refreshed
- 1 Telegraph cucumber, peeled, deseeded, sliced on an angle
- 1 packet Soba / Seaweed / Konjac noodles, cooked and refreshed (use what suits your tummy)
- 1 bunch Asparagus, peeled, stripped or finely sliced in quarters lengthways
- 1lge Avocado, sliced
- 1 bunch Shiso/ perilla leaves
- 3 Nori sheets, strips
- Home Pickled Ginger, to taste
- 25g Sesame Oil
- 25g Yuzu juice
- 25g Creamy sesame dressing/sauce (Asian Inspirations)
- Wasabi Mayonnaise, squeeze to taste (Asian Inspirations)
- 25g Black and white sesame seeds
Optional to Serve:
- Mixed salad greens, tossed through
- Steamed chicken breast, sliced
- Sashimi of choice, sliced
- For the dressing, in a small bowl or jug, combine sesame oil, yuzu, sesame dressing thoroughly and set aside.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl, toss gently. Dress right before serving and toss through again.
- Gluten free – optional based on noodles of choice
- Grain free– optional based on noodles of choice
- Refined Sugar Free
- Sugar Free – Low Fructose
- Dairy Free
- Paleo Friendly
Ingredients: 2 cup caster sugar 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup shao-hsing wine 3L water 2 inch piece ginger 8 cloves garlic 6 spring onions, 5cm batons 8 star anise 8 coriander seeds 4 cinnamon quills 4 cloves 2 pork trotters Method: Place an even layer of sugar in a large...
Ingredients: 2 cups of black-eyed beans 1 bunch of English spinach (or baby spinach, if preferred), Roughly chopped and thoroughly washed 6 spring onions, finely chopped 1 onion, sliced 1/2 cup of olive oil 1 tbsp white wine vinegar juice of 1 lemon a few sprigs of...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Let's Go Motorhomes and Big4 Holiday Parks Assortment of Sausages 100ml Mayonnaise ½ bulb of roasted black garlic ½ lemon juiced Long metal skewers Method: Grill your sausages on your bbq until...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian InspirationsSalmon: 200g Fresh Australian salmon, skin on, pin bones removed 50ml Vegetable oil Miso Glaze: 50g White miso paste 50ml Obento Mirin Seasoning 50g Sugar Togarashi Crackers: 1 each...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 brown onion, finely grated 2 cloves garlic, finely grated 1g saffron threads 400g Arborio Rice ½ cup dry white wine 1.5 Litres Vegetable stock 50g unsalted butter 125g parmesan, finely grated Method:...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...