Mango Lassi ParfaitElena Duggan
- 1kg Jalna Yoghurt (natural, Greek or bio-dynamic), chilled
- 400g Mango flesh + 100g Mango flesh, 5mm cubes, chilled
- 150g Milk, chilled
- 75g Honey
- ½ tsp Cardamom (or to taste)
- 25g orange blossom water (optional)
- Mango syrup – 100g Mango blitzed with 50g water, 25g honey, strain if necessary
- Line a loaf tin or prepare an ice cream container.
- In a high speed food processor, blend, yoghurt, 400g mango, milk, honey and cardamom until thoroughly combined, smooth and frothy.
- Scatter cubed mango along the bottom of the lined tin before pouring over the lassi mixture. Cover in plastic wrap or a lid if available. Freeze until set all the way through could be between 3-12hours – prepare ahead of time if needed for a certain time.
- Serve in slices with syrup.
Ingredients: Makes 12 200g fresh or dried pitted dates, roughly chopped 300ml boiling water 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda (baking soda) 150g (2/3 cup) sugar 50g butter 2 eggs 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract 170g plain (all-purpose) flour 2 teaspoons baking powder...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Flesh of 1 ripe Australian avocado 6 Medjool dates, pitted ¼ cup cacao powder ½ tsp vanilla extract Pinch sea salt To serve ¼ cup fresh Australian raspberries 1 tsp cacao nibs (optional) 1 sprig of fresh Australian mint Method: Place all...
Ingredients: Serves 2 2 passionfruit 1 lime, halved 1 tablespoon coconut sugar Approx 500ml sparkling water Ice Method: Distribute the brown sugar and lime juice between your serving glasses along with the pulp of a passionfruit per glass. Fill the glass with ice and...
Ingredients: Roasted bananas 300g Vanilla 1g Butter 112g Brown sugar 250g Eggs 100g Flour 275g Baking powder 10g Sea salt 5g Whipped Maple Butter Unsalted butter 250g Maple syrup 80g Sea salt 3g Method: Spread vanilla onto bananas, and roast in an oven at 180⁰c for 10...
Ingredients: 1 cup Laucke plain flour Pinch of salt 4 eggs 2 cups milk 40g butter crème fraîche Ricotta Filling 250 g smooth ricotta Finely grated zest of 1 lemon Honey, to taste Berry Sauce 2 cups frozen mixed berries 1 cup icing sugar To Serve Sprigs of mint,...
Ingredients: Smoothie 1 Australian papaya 2 Australian passion fruit Flesh of 1 Australian custard apple, seeds removed ½ Australian banana (use the other half for the topping) 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt Toppings 1 tbsp toasted coconut flakes ½ sliced Australian banana 2...