Matcha Chiffon Cake with White Chocolate GanacheKhanh Ong
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2⁄3 cups of cake flour
- 3 large eggs separated
- 1⁄2 cup of caster sugar
- 3 tbsp veg oil
- 4 tbsp water
White Chocolate Ganache:
- 1 cup of thicken cream
- 150g white chocolate
- Sift the matcha powder, baking powder and cake flour together in a large bowl 2 – 3 times
- Whip egg whites until soft peaks form then slowly add in 2 tbsp of caster sugar until stiff peaks form
- In a large bowl beat the yolks and remaining sugar until pale, then add oil, water and continue beating until combined.
- Fold flour mixture into the yolk mixture
- Slowly fold in the egg whites 1⁄3 at a time do not over mix.
- Pour the matcha batter into pre prepped bundt pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 160C
- Let the cake cool upside down and then gently remove from pan.
White Chocolate Ganache:
- Heat 1⁄2 cream to a simmer then add chocolate until melted.
- Remove from heat and then add in leftover cream to bring the temperature down
- Place in a fridge for at least 30 mins to cool
- Whip until soft peaks
Ingredients: 300 g dairy-free margarine 300 g gluten-free plain flour , plus extra for dusting 300 g golden caster sugar 4 large free-range eggs 3 lemons 2 oranges 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder ½ teaspoon xanthan gum 100 g icing sugar Method: Preheat the oven...
Ingredients: 150g dark chocolate 64%, roughly chopped 100ml olive oil 4 large free-range eggs, at room temperature, separated ¼ tsp Sea salt 50g caster sugar Method: Melt the chocolate either in the microwave or in a large heatproof bowl suspended over a pan of...
Ingredients:Makes 6–8 400 g fresh pitted or frozen and thawed cherries 180 g (2 cups) desiccated coconut250 ml (1 cup) maple syrup 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil, warm 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste or powder 220 g (1 cup) cacao butter125 g (1 cup) cacao powder...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 2 punnets Perfection Fresh raspberries 2 bananas, frozen ½ cup milk (or dairy-free alternative) 2tbs maple syrup 1tsp vanilla extract 1 punnet Perfection Fresh raspberries, to...
Ingredients: 2 eggs 2cups of water Rind of approx 1 lemon 3 tsp vanilla essence 3 cups self raising flour 1/3 cup of caster sugar 240g fresh ricotta cubed small Vegetable oil for frying Caster Sugar & cinnamon for coating Method: Whisk eggs until fluffy. Add 2...
Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: Perfection Fresh Blueberries Perfection Fresh Strawberries Mascarpone Balsamic Vinegar 2 Tsp Cinnamon 2 tsp Vanilla essence Nutmeg 3 Tsp Icing Sugar Method: Cut the tops off the...