Matcha Raspberry SliceKhanh Ong
- 80g raw walnuts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 5 dates
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
Matcha and Raspberry filling
- 2 cups of raw cashews, soaked in water overnight and drained
- 1⁄2 cup of canned TCC coconut milk
- 1⁄3 cup of coconut oil melted
- 1⁄2 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 1⁄3 cup of freeze dried raspberries
- Freeze dried raspberries
- Matcha powder
- You’ll need to start this recipe the night before, as you’ll need to soak the cashews overnight.
- Grease an 8 inch square pan and set aside.
- To make the crust, add all ingredients into a processor and blitz until it becomes a sticky dough but with still pieces of walnut (if it becomes like a nut butter you’ve gone too far). Press the dough into the pan evenly and set aside
- In a food processor combine all filling ingredients besides matcha powder and freeze dried raspberries and blitz till smooth and creamy. Remove 1⁄3 of the mixture, set aside and add the matcha powder to the processor then blitz until combined. Place the matcha filling evenly into the pan and then set in the freezer.
- Place remaining 1⁄3 of the mixture into a food processor along with freeze dried raspberries and blitz till combined. Pour raspberry mixture over the top of the matcha filling then place in the freezer until completely frozen about 3 hours.
- Remove and slice. Garish with raspberries and matcha powder.
Salmon Poke Bowl
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life.Ingredients: 2 salmon fillets, skin off 1 cup edamame beans, frozen and blanched 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly 1 carrot, ribboned 1 avocado, diced 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced 1 cup cooked brown...
Tim Tam Donuts
Ingredients: 7 gm (1 sachet) dried yeast 360 gm plain flour 55 gm (¼ cup) caster sugar 150 ml lukewarm milk 40 gm softened butter 1 egg 250 gm milk chocolate, finely chopped 190 gm crème fraîche 70 ml pouring cream For deep-frying: vegetable oil 3-4 Tim Tams, coarsely...
Rizogalo – Greek Rice Pudding
Ingredients: 4 cups full cream milk 1/2 cup medium-grain rice 1 + 1/2 cups of water 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup caster sugar 2 tbs heaped tbsp cornflour 1 Vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste Traditional topping option Greek Cinnamon to dust the top Or Lotus Biscoff...
Sticky Strawberry Protein Pancakes
Ingredients: 1 very ripe banana (about 120g) 3 eggs, whisked 20g scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder 2 teaspoons of maple syrup 70g (1/2cup) quartered strawberries 1 tablespoon tapioca flour 1 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil Method: SERVES 1 Place your banana in...
Raw Banana Slice
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life. Ingredients: 2 Bananas 300g of raw Cashews (unsalted & unroasted) 6 - 8 Pitted Dates 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon powder 2 tablespoons of Raw cacao powder Cacao Nibs Pinch of Salt Method: In a food...
Papoutsakia “Little Slippers”
Ingredients: 4 eggplants, halved lengthwise 500 grams of canned or fresh tomatoes, peeled seeded and chopped 500 grams of minced beef 3 spring onions, finely sliced 1 onion, grated 4 cloves of garlic 1 cup (120 grams) of grated kefalotiri (a hard Greek cheese used in...