Matcha Raspberry SliceKhanh Ong
- 80g raw walnuts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 5 dates
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
Matcha and Raspberry filling
- 2 cups of raw cashews, soaked in water overnight and drained
- 1⁄2 cup of canned TCC coconut milk
- 1⁄3 cup of coconut oil melted
- 1⁄2 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 1⁄3 cup of freeze dried raspberries
- Freeze dried raspberries
- Matcha powder
- You’ll need to start this recipe the night before, as you’ll need to soak the cashews overnight.
- Grease an 8 inch square pan and set aside.
- To make the crust, add all ingredients into a processor and blitz until it becomes a sticky dough but with still pieces of walnut (if it becomes like a nut butter you’ve gone too far). Press the dough into the pan evenly and set aside
- In a food processor combine all filling ingredients besides matcha powder and freeze dried raspberries and blitz till smooth and creamy. Remove 1⁄3 of the mixture, set aside and add the matcha powder to the processor then blitz until combined. Place the matcha filling evenly into the pan and then set in the freezer.
- Place remaining 1⁄3 of the mixture into a food processor along with freeze dried raspberries and blitz till combined. Pour raspberry mixture over the top of the matcha filling then place in the freezer until completely frozen about 3 hours.
- Remove and slice. Garish with raspberries and matcha powder.
Ingredients: 185 g dates 1 cup water 60g butter 2 eggs 185g self raising flour 185g sugar 1tsp baking powder ½ tsp vanilla paste Butterscotch Sauce: 1 cup cream ¾ cup brown sugar 2 tbsp butter Pinch of salt Method: Bring the dates and water to a boil, then remove from...
Ingredients: 4 Lady Finger Bananas Woodchips for smoking in a fire or hibachi Dulce De Leche Creme: 2 Tbsp Dulce de leche 200ml Cream Chocolate Sauce: 150ml full-fat milk 150ml double cream 300g dark chocolate, broken into pieces 1 tsp vanilla extract To Serve: 1 tbsp...
Ingredients: 3 eggs, separated 6 tbsp caster sugar 500 g mascarpone cream 500ml espresso coffee 80ml marsala 500g savoiardi biscotti ( 1 large packet ) Dark chocolate, to grate Cocoa powder, to dust Method: Beat the egg yolks and half the sugar in a bowl for 5 minutes...
Ingredients: 1 pear, peeled and cored, diced 1 tsp ground cinnamon 125g unsalted butter ½ cup caster sugar 2 eggs 1 ½ cups plain flour 1 tsp baking powder Salt Streusal Crumb: 40g unsalted butter, chilled, diced 1/3 cup plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar Salt Method:...
Ingredients: 2 eggs 1 cup sugar ¾ cup vegetable oil 1 tsp vanilla essence 2 cups grated carrot 1 ¼ cups plain flour 1 tsp baking soda 2-3 tsp cinnamon 2-3 tsp mixed spice ½ tsp salt Lime Cream Cheese: 200g cream cheese, room temperature 1 ½ cups icing sugar, sifted...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 ¼ cup Nutella 8 thick slices of brioche 3 eggs ¼ cup milk 1 vanilla bean, scraped 40g butter 2 lady finger bananas 2 Tablespoons caster sugar 160g unsalted butter ¼ cup pistachios, chopped ¼ cup maple syrup Edible flowers to garnish Ice cream to...