Matcha Raspberry SliceKhanh Ong
- 80g raw walnuts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 5 dates
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
Matcha and Raspberry filling
- 2 cups of raw cashews, soaked in water overnight and drained
- 1⁄2 cup of canned TCC coconut milk
- 1⁄3 cup of coconut oil melted
- 1⁄2 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 1⁄3 cup of freeze dried raspberries
- Freeze dried raspberries
- Matcha powder
- You’ll need to start this recipe the night before, as you’ll need to soak the cashews overnight.
- Grease an 8 inch square pan and set aside.
- To make the crust, add all ingredients into a processor and blitz until it becomes a sticky dough but with still pieces of walnut (if it becomes like a nut butter you’ve gone too far). Press the dough into the pan evenly and set aside
- In a food processor combine all filling ingredients besides matcha powder and freeze dried raspberries and blitz till smooth and creamy. Remove 1⁄3 of the mixture, set aside and add the matcha powder to the processor then blitz until combined. Place the matcha filling evenly into the pan and then set in the freezer.
- Place remaining 1⁄3 of the mixture into a food processor along with freeze dried raspberries and blitz till combined. Pour raspberry mixture over the top of the matcha filling then place in the freezer until completely frozen about 3 hours.
- Remove and slice. Garish with raspberries and matcha powder.
Ingredients: Roasted bananas 300g Vanilla 1g Butter 112g Brown sugar 250g Eggs 100g Flour 275g Baking powder 10g Sea salt 5g Whipped Maple Butter Unsalted butter 250g Maple syrup 80g Sea salt 3g Method: Spread vanilla onto bananas, and roast in an oven at 180⁰c for 10...
Ingredients: 1 cup Laucke plain flour Pinch of salt 4 eggs 2 cups milk 40g butter crème fraîche Ricotta Filling 250 g smooth ricotta Finely grated zest of 1 lemon Honey, to taste Berry Sauce 2 cups frozen mixed berries 1 cup icing sugar To Serve Sprigs of mint,...
Ingredients: Smoothie 1 Australian papaya 2 Australian passion fruit Flesh of 1 Australian custard apple, seeds removed ½ Australian banana (use the other half for the topping) 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt Toppings 1 tbsp toasted coconut flakes ½ sliced Australian banana 2...
Ingredients: 31/4 cups (225g) fresh breadcrumbs 100g unsalted butter 11/4 cups (440g) golden syrup Grated zest of 1 orange, plus 3 tbsp juice Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg 1 cup (150g) pecan nuts, halved Icing sugar and vanilla ice cream, to serve Sweet pastry 12/3...
Ingredients: 1/3 cup Chia seeds 400 mls Coconut milk 3-5 tablespoons Pure maple syrup 1 tablespoon Pure vanilla extract 3 large Mangoes, peeled and diced 1 tablespoon Lime juice 1/4 Pineapple, peeled and diced 1 tablespoon Mint leaves or micro mint Freeze dried...
Ingredients: Flourless Orange Cake Oranges 3pcs Sugar 375g Ground cardamom 3g Cinnamon 1 large pinch Almond meal 450g Baking powder 7.5g Eggs 8 pcs Lemon Buttercream Eggs 110g Butter 500g Sugar 145g Water 40g Lemon juice 50g Method: Flourless Orange Cake Fill a pot...