Matcha Raspberry SliceKhanh Ong
- 80g raw walnuts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 5 dates
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
Matcha and Raspberry filling
- 2 cups of raw cashews, soaked in water overnight and drained
- 1⁄2 cup of canned TCC coconut milk
- 1⁄3 cup of coconut oil melted
- 1⁄2 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 1⁄3 cup of freeze dried raspberries
- Freeze dried raspberries
- Matcha powder
- You’ll need to start this recipe the night before, as you’ll need to soak the cashews overnight.
- Grease an 8 inch square pan and set aside.
- To make the crust, add all ingredients into a processor and blitz until it becomes a sticky dough but with still pieces of walnut (if it becomes like a nut butter you’ve gone too far). Press the dough into the pan evenly and set aside
- In a food processor combine all filling ingredients besides matcha powder and freeze dried raspberries and blitz till smooth and creamy. Remove 1⁄3 of the mixture, set aside and add the matcha powder to the processor then blitz until combined. Place the matcha filling evenly into the pan and then set in the freezer.
- Place remaining 1⁄3 of the mixture into a food processor along with freeze dried raspberries and blitz till combined. Pour raspberry mixture over the top of the matcha filling then place in the freezer until completely frozen about 3 hours.
- Remove and slice. Garish with raspberries and matcha powder.
Ingredients: Plant-based milk Chia seeds Cacao powder Maple syrup Vanilla extract or paste Method: Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. If you prefer to eat the seeds whole, you can skip the blender and combine the ingredients...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life.Ingredients: 2 salmon fillets, skin off 1 cup edamame beans, frozen and blanched 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly 1 carrot, ribboned 1 avocado, diced 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced 1 cup cooked brown...
Ingredients: 7 gm (1 sachet) dried yeast 360 gm plain flour 55 gm (¼ cup) caster sugar 150 ml lukewarm milk 40 gm softened butter 1 egg 250 gm milk chocolate, finely chopped 190 gm crème fraîche 70 ml pouring cream For deep-frying: vegetable oil 3-4 Tim Tams, coarsely...
Ingredients: 4 cups full cream milk 1/2 cup medium-grain rice 1 + 1/2 cups of water 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup caster sugar 2 tbs heaped tbsp cornflour 1 Vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste Traditional topping option Greek Cinnamon to dust the top Or Lotus Biscoff...
Ingredients: 1 very ripe banana (about 120g) 3 eggs, whisked 20g scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder 2 teaspoons of maple syrup 70g (1/2cup) quartered strawberries 1 tablespoon tapioca flour 1 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil Method: SERVES 1 Place your banana in...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life. Ingredients: 2 Bananas 300g of raw Cashews (unsalted & unroasted) 6 - 8 Pitted Dates 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon powder 2 tablespoons of Raw cacao powder Cacao Nibs Pinch of Salt Method: In a food...