Nasi Goreng Fried RiceKaren Chan
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck
- 20g Jeeny’s Roasted Belachan (shrimp paste)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 200g chicken fillet, diced
- 100g prawns, shelled and deveined
- 200g white cabbage, julienned
- 2 stalks spring onions, chopped
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 1½ tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- Dragon Phoenix Fried Shallots, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- 4 sunny-side up eggs, to serve
- ABC Extra Hot Chilli Sauce, to serve
- Blend Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck and belachan into a paste.
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok over high heat and stir-fry the paste until fragrant, about 2 mins.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until almost cooked. Add prawns and stir well for another 5 mins or until prawns are cooked.
- Add cabbage and spring onions, stir-fry until softened. Stir in rice, ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis and Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce, mixing well for 2 mins.
- Garnish with fried shallots and lime wedges. Serve with ABC Extra Hot Chilli Sauce and sunny-side up eggs.
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...
Ingredients: Serves 4 500gm field mushroom finely chopped 2 cups green olives 1/4 bunch mint 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley 100gm ricotta cheese fresh Lemon juice and zest 1 clove of garlic 2 fresh red chillies Olive oil 1-cup thick cream 100gm Parmesan cheese Method: In...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Salad 1/8 Australian Kent pumpkin, skin on 1 tsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Pinch sea salt Cracked black pepper 4 Australian Jerusalem artichokes Handful Australian green beans 4 Australian prunes ¼ cup Australian pecans 2 tbsp goats...
Ingredients: 1.5kg Pork belly strips or ribs Marinade 5 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 1 Lime (zested & juiced) 1 Red chilli (chopped) 20g Palm sugar 1 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil 2 tsp Lemongrass (finely chopped) 1 tbsp Oil Method: Blend all the marinade...
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...