Nasi Goreng Fried RiceKaren Chan
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck
- 20g Jeeny’s Roasted Belachan (shrimp paste)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 200g chicken fillet, diced
- 100g prawns, shelled and deveined
- 200g white cabbage, julienned
- 2 stalks spring onions, chopped
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 1½ tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- Dragon Phoenix Fried Shallots, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- 4 sunny-side up eggs, to serve
- ABC Extra Hot Chilli Sauce, to serve
- Blend Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck and belachan into a paste.
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok over high heat and stir-fry the paste until fragrant, about 2 mins.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until almost cooked. Add prawns and stir well for another 5 mins or until prawns are cooked.
- Add cabbage and spring onions, stir-fry until softened. Stir in rice, ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis and Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce, mixing well for 2 mins.
- Garnish with fried shallots and lime wedges. Serve with ABC Extra Hot Chilli Sauce and sunny-side up eggs.
Ingredients: 4 duck breast 1 tablspoon brown sugar ½ tablespoon salt ¼ bunch thyme 1 tsp five spice butter garlic Sauce 1/3 cup sugar 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 to 2 oranges) segments of one orange 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar 1/8 teaspoon salt 2 to 4...
Ingredients: Serve 4 4 thick King salmon or Atlantic salmon Vegetable oil Lime wedges Marinade 2 pinches of salt 2 teaspoons chilli powder juice of 1 lime 1 teaspoon sugar 2 teaspoons garlic paste 2 teaspoons ginger paste Crust 180g white split peas (urad dal) 1...
Ingredients: Mornay Sauce 25gm unsalted butter 25gm Laucke plain flour 1 cup full cream milk 80gm Gruyere cheese grated Salt White pepper For the Sandwich Four thick slices white bread 100gm unsalted butter 2 tsp Dijon mustard 4 slices Gruyere cheese (80gm) 200gm...
Ingredients: 500g kangaroo sirloin cut into thin strips 2 tablespoons cornflour 2 tablespoon sunflower oil for frying 2 green capsicums – cut into strips 2 bunch of broccolini – bottom end removed and cut in half 1 bunch green onions – green and whites finely chopped...
Ingredients: Makes Two 4 rounds or Rye bread slices 300gm sliced pastrami 100gm sauerkraut 200gm comte cheese or cheddar 2 large garlic and dill pickles cut in half 4 tbsp kewpie mayo 1 tbsp hot English mustard 100gm butter soft Method: Combine the hot English mustard...
Ingredients: Serves 4 1 ½ cups plain flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 4 eggs separated 1 cup butter milk 1 cup ricotta 1 cup corn frozen 1 small bunch coriander leaves chopped 1 lg smashed avo 200gm chopped tomatoes 1/4 medium red onion sliced 1 clove of garlic chopped...