Nasi Goreng Fried RiceKaren Chan
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck
- 20g Jeeny’s Roasted Belachan (shrimp paste)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 200g chicken fillet, diced
- 100g prawns, shelled and deveined
- 200g white cabbage, julienned
- 2 stalks spring onions, chopped
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 1½ tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- Dragon Phoenix Fried Shallots, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- 4 sunny-side up eggs, to serve
- ABC Extra Hot Chilli Sauce, to serve
- Blend Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck and belachan into a paste.
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok over high heat and stir-fry the paste until fragrant, about 2 mins.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until almost cooked. Add prawns and stir well for another 5 mins or until prawns are cooked.
- Add cabbage and spring onions, stir-fry until softened. Stir in rice, ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis and Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce, mixing well for 2 mins.
- Garnish with fried shallots and lime wedges. Serve with ABC Extra Hot Chilli Sauce and sunny-side up eggs.
Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Vegemite and Cheese Scrolls
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Laura’s Mum’s Meatball Pasta
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Crispy Chilli Oil
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...
Special Fried Rice
Ingredients: 60 ml (¼ cup) peanut oil 4 green king prawns, peeled, cleaned and roughly chopped 2 eggs, lightly beaten 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped 2 tsp finely chopped ginger 150 gm Chinese-style barbecue pork char siu roughly chopped 555 gm (3 cups) cooked rice 1...