Nasi Goreng Fried RiceKaren Chan
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck
- 20g Jeeny’s Roasted Belachan (shrimp paste)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 200g chicken fillet, diced
- 100g prawns, shelled and deveined
- 200g white cabbage, julienned
- 2 stalks spring onions, chopped
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 1½ tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- Dragon Phoenix Fried Shallots, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- 4 sunny-side up eggs, to serve
- ABC Extra Hot Chilli Sauce, to serve
- Blend Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck and belachan into a paste.
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok over high heat and stir-fry the paste until fragrant, about 2 mins.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until almost cooked. Add prawns and stir well for another 5 mins or until prawns are cooked.
- Add cabbage and spring onions, stir-fry until softened. Stir in rice, ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis and Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce, mixing well for 2 mins.
- Garnish with fried shallots and lime wedges. Serve with ABC Extra Hot Chilli Sauce and sunny-side up eggs.
Ingredients: 2 cup caster sugar 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup shao-hsing wine 3L water 2 inch piece ginger 8 cloves garlic 6 spring onions, 5cm batons 8 star anise 8 coriander seeds 4 cinnamon quills 4 cloves 2 pork trotters Method: Place an even layer of sugar in a large...
Ingredients: 2 cups of black-eyed beans 1 bunch of English spinach (or baby spinach, if preferred), Roughly chopped and thoroughly washed 6 spring onions, finely chopped 1 onion, sliced 1/2 cup of olive oil 1 tbsp white wine vinegar juice of 1 lemon a few sprigs of...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Let's Go Motorhomes and Big4 Holiday Parks Assortment of Sausages 100ml Mayonnaise ½ bulb of roasted black garlic ½ lemon juiced Long metal skewers Method: Grill your sausages on your bbq until...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian InspirationsSalmon: 200g Fresh Australian salmon, skin on, pin bones removed 50ml Vegetable oil Miso Glaze: 50g White miso paste 50ml Obento Mirin Seasoning 50g Sugar Togarashi Crackers: 1 each...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 brown onion, finely grated 2 cloves garlic, finely grated 1g saffron threads 400g Arborio Rice ½ cup dry white wine 1.5 Litres Vegetable stock 50g unsalted butter 125g parmesan, finely grated Method:...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...