Nasi Goreng Fried RiceKaren Chan
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck
- 20g Jeeny’s Roasted Belachan (shrimp paste)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 200g chicken fillet, diced
- 100g prawns, shelled and deveined
- 200g white cabbage, julienned
- 2 stalks spring onions, chopped
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 1½ tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- Dragon Phoenix Fried Shallots, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- 4 sunny-side up eggs, to serve
- ABC Extra Hot Chilli Sauce, to serve
- Blend Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck and belachan into a paste.
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok over high heat and stir-fry the paste until fragrant, about 2 mins.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until almost cooked. Add prawns and stir well for another 5 mins or until prawns are cooked.
- Add cabbage and spring onions, stir-fry until softened. Stir in rice, ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis and Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce, mixing well for 2 mins.
- Garnish with fried shallots and lime wedges. Serve with ABC Extra Hot Chilli Sauce and sunny-side up eggs.
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 1x 2 kg lamb shoulder, easy-carve or shoulder blade removed 12 prunes, pitted 2 large sprigs of rosemary, broken and leaves removed 2 tablespoons olive oil 100 g butter 1 onion, chopped 1 celery heart, chopped 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced 2 fresh or...
Ingredients: Serves 4 8 Moreton Bay bugs 200g thinly sliced dried pancetta 8 bay leaves 4 ripe figs, halved 2 tablespoons olive oil Juice of 1 lemon Method: Prepare your barbecue for direct grilling over a high heat. Prepare the bugs by removing the meat from the...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Teaspoon coconut sugar 6 freshly picked mint leaves Approx 500ml SodaStream Carbonated Water 10-15 assorted fresh berries One lime, halved Ice Method: Start by bringing together the coconut sugar and the mint in a food processor or alternatively...
Ingredients: Serves: 3 2 cup water 3 tbsp Valcom Tom Yum Paste 1 cup button mushrooms, halved 300g chicken fillet, sliced 1⁄4 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk 4 tbsp Valcom Kaffir Lime Leaves 1 stalk coriander coarsely chopped 1 red chilli, cut diagonally Method: Bring...