No fuss Lamb StewElena Duggan
- 1kg Lamb Offcuts, pieces with bones are extra tasty
- 250g Onions, diced
- 250g Carrots, diced
- 250g Celery, diced
- 500g Potatoes
- 375g French lentils (1 bag)
- 1 head Garlic, cloves only
- 100g Anchovies, in oil
- 4 Bay leaves
- 10 Black peppercorns
- 750ml White wine
- 1L Massel Liquid Beef stock
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker on low for 8-10 hours.
- For thicker gravy, carefully strain solids ensuring not too much break up of vegetables and set aside, reserve liquid.
- Place liquid and approx. ½ cup of stewed vegetables in a small saucepan, simmer over medium low for up to 20 minutes or until reduced by approximately half
- Using a stick blender, blitz to a smooth gravy consistency and cover stewed meat and vegetables before serving.
Ingredients: 300ml milk, plus extra 7g sachet of dried yeast 25g white caster sugar 50g shortening or lard 425g plain flour, plus extra 20g polenta, optional Unsalted butter Method: Gently warm the milk in a pan until lukewarm or body temperature, 37ºC. Add the yeast...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Ingredients: 1 medium cauliflower, leaves and stalk trimmed, cut into wedges 400g can lentils, drained and rinsed 1 small white onion, thinly sliced Juice of 1/2 lemon 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin...
Ingredients:For Dough: 500g plain flour 190g cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes ½ tsp salt 60ml warm water 1 egg, at room temperature and whisked For Filling: 600g smoked ham, diced 200g mozzarella, diced 200g cheddar, diced 200g brown onion, diced 80g...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Massel Ingredients: 500g gnocchi 2 potatoes, diced 1 clove of garlic, chopped 1 tsp dried chillies 1 leek, sliced 2 rosemary sprigs 100g pancetta, rind removed and diced 500ml Massel Veg Stock Method:...
Ingredients: 1 head cauliflower, cut into pieces 1 green banana chilli, sliced 1 bunch mint, picked 1 cup Indian style yoghurt Pinch of sea salt flakes ½ tsp garam masala powder ¼ tsp dry mango powder ¼ tsp fenugreek powder Vegetable oil for frying Method: Fry...
Ingredients: 500g good quality spaghettini Table salt (for pasta water) 8 birdseye chilli, sliced finely 5 cloves garlic, chopped ½ bunch flat leaf parsley, washed and chopped finely, stem and leaf 250ml olive oil Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste A...