No fuss Lamb StewElena Duggan
- 1kg Lamb Offcuts, pieces with bones are extra tasty
- 250g Onions, diced
- 250g Carrots, diced
- 250g Celery, diced
- 500g Potatoes
- 375g French lentils (1 bag)
- 1 head Garlic, cloves only
- 100g Anchovies, in oil
- 4 Bay leaves
- 10 Black peppercorns
- 750ml White wine
- 1L Massel Liquid Beef stock
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker on low for 8-10 hours.
- For thicker gravy, carefully strain solids ensuring not too much break up of vegetables and set aside, reserve liquid.
- Place liquid and approx. ½ cup of stewed vegetables in a small saucepan, simmer over medium low for up to 20 minutes or until reduced by approximately half
- Using a stick blender, blitz to a smooth gravy consistency and cover stewed meat and vegetables before serving.
Ingredients: Serves 4 8 Moreton Bay bugs 200g thinly sliced dried pancetta 8 bay leaves 4 ripe figs, halved 2 tablespoons olive oil Juice of 1 lemon Method: Prepare your barbecue for direct grilling over a high heat. Prepare the bugs by removing the meat from the...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Teaspoon coconut sugar 6 freshly picked mint leaves Approx 500ml SodaStream Carbonated Water 10-15 assorted fresh berries One lime, halved Ice Method: Start by bringing together the coconut sugar and the mint in a food processor or alternatively...
Ingredients: Serves: 3 2 cup water 3 tbsp Valcom Tom Yum Paste 1 cup button mushrooms, halved 300g chicken fillet, sliced 1⁄4 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk 4 tbsp Valcom Kaffir Lime Leaves 1 stalk coriander coarsely chopped 1 red chilli, cut diagonally Method: Bring...
Ingredients: Serves 4 2 medium eggplant 2 tablespoons of olive oil ½ cup miso paste 4 tablespoons mirin 2 tablespoons sugar 2 tablespoons sake White sesame seeds for garnish Method: Preheat the oven to 220C. Slice the eggplants in half and carefully score the eggplant...
Ingredients: Serves 4-6 1tbsp whole white peppercorns 2tbsp grated fresh turmeric 1 heaped tbsp grated fresh ginger 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped 5 thinly sliced cloves Juice of 2 limes, plus wedges to serve 5 coriander roots (from a fresh bunch) 1kg Ling, scaled,...