- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp Tamari (or soy sauce )
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- ¼ a red capsicum diced
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- 1 small shallot finely chopped
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- ½ a thumb sized piece of ginger finely chopped
- ½ a long red chilli finely chopped
- 20g of grated pecorino
- 1 tbsp crispy shallots
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 cup rocket (or watercress)
- In a small bowl mix eggs, milk, onion powder, salt and soy sauce. Set aside
- In a small pan on medium heat add 1 tbsp EVOO until hot, add capsicum, garlic, shallot, spring onion, ginger and red chilli.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until soften. Then remove from pan.
- Add 1 tbsp of EVOO into pan and then add the egg mixture on low heat.
- Pull the egg towards the center of the pan every 15 seconds with a silicone spatula until 1⁄2 cooked.
- Add the veggies back into the pan and then top with pecorino.
- Cover with a lid for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove omelette
- Sprinkle crispy shallots over the omelette followed by the black pepper.
- Garnish with rocket or watercress.
Ingredients: 100g glass noodles (bean thread vermicelli) 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced using a vegetable peeler 4 spring onions, thinly sliced on diagonal 2 eschalots, thinly sliced 1 cup coriander sprigs 1 cup flat-leaf parsley sprigs 1-2 small red chillies,...
Ingredients: 320g semolina plus a little extra 40g greens such as spinach or Tuscan kale Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sea salt and cracked pepper Pesto 1 garlic clove, peeled 20g pine nuts 50g wild rocket 25g parmesan plus a little extra Juice of 1 lemon Method: To make the...
Ingredients: 4 duck breast 1 tablspoon brown sugar ½ tablespoon salt ¼ bunch thyme 1 tsp five spice butter garlic Sauce 1/3 cup sugar 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 to 2 oranges) segments of one orange 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar 1/8 teaspoon salt 2 to 4...
Ingredients: Serve 4 4 thick King salmon or Atlantic salmon Vegetable oil Lime wedges Marinade 2 pinches of salt 2 teaspoons chilli powder juice of 1 lime 1 teaspoon sugar 2 teaspoons garlic paste 2 teaspoons ginger paste Crust 180g white split peas (urad dal) 1...
Ingredients: Mornay Sauce 25gm unsalted butter 25gm Laucke plain flour 1 cup full cream milk 80gm Gruyere cheese grated Salt White pepper For the Sandwich Four thick slices white bread 100gm unsalted butter 2 tsp Dijon mustard 4 slices Gruyere cheese (80gm) 200gm...
Ingredients: 500g kangaroo sirloin cut into thin strips 2 tablespoons cornflour 2 tablespoon sunflower oil for frying 2 green capsicums – cut into strips 2 bunch of broccolini – bottom end removed and cut in half 1 bunch green onions – green and whites finely chopped...