- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp Tamari (or soy sauce )
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- ¼ a red capsicum diced
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- 1 small shallot finely chopped
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- ½ a thumb sized piece of ginger finely chopped
- ½ a long red chilli finely chopped
- 20g of grated pecorino
- 1 tbsp crispy shallots
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 cup rocket (or watercress)
- In a small bowl mix eggs, milk, onion powder, salt and soy sauce. Set aside
- In a small pan on medium heat add 1 tbsp EVOO until hot, add capsicum, garlic, shallot, spring onion, ginger and red chilli.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until soften. Then remove from pan.
- Add 1 tbsp of EVOO into pan and then add the egg mixture on low heat.
- Pull the egg towards the center of the pan every 15 seconds with a silicone spatula until 1⁄2 cooked.
- Add the veggies back into the pan and then top with pecorino.
- Cover with a lid for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove omelette
- Sprinkle crispy shallots over the omelette followed by the black pepper.
- Garnish with rocket or watercress.
Ingredients: Serves 4 10 ripe figs 2 long red chillies ½ bunch basil Extra virgin olive oil 4 slices of sour dough bread 50g parmesan cheese 2 whole buffalo mozzarella ½ cup of crème criache Baking paper Method: Grill the chillies on your stovetop to blacken and...
Ingredients: 4 thick pork loin chops skin off 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped 1 stick of rosemary, leaves picked and roughly chopped 4 fresh bay leaves, roughly chopped 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar 1/4 cup olive oil 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper Flaky salt Apple...
Ingredients: Serves 6 2 bulbs garlic 6 large chicken thighs, on the bone, skin on 4 long stalks rosemary, sprigs removed (about 20) 1/4 bunch thyme salt and freshly ground black pepper A drizzle of olive oil Approx. 500 ml (17 fl oz/2 cups) Massel https://massel.com/...
Ingredients: Yorkshire Pudding Batter 225gm flour Pinch salt 3 eggs whole 200ml milk 200ml water The Toad 8 course minced pork sausages 4 Streaky bacon rashers 8inch long fresh rosemary sprigs Cracked black pepper Veg oil 1/2 cup The Sauce 1 large brown onion peeled...
Ingredients: 320g semolina plus a little extra 40g greens such as spinach or Tuscan kale Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sea salt and cracked pepper Pesto 1 garlic clove, peeled 20g pine nuts 50g wild rocket 25g parmesan plus a little extra Juice of 1 lemon Method: To make the...
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...