- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp Tamari (or soy sauce )
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- ¼ a red capsicum diced
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- 1 small shallot finely chopped
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- ½ a thumb sized piece of ginger finely chopped
- ½ a long red chilli finely chopped
- 20g of grated pecorino
- 1 tbsp crispy shallots
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 cup rocket (or watercress)
- In a small bowl mix eggs, milk, onion powder, salt and soy sauce. Set aside
- In a small pan on medium heat add 1 tbsp EVOO until hot, add capsicum, garlic, shallot, spring onion, ginger and red chilli.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until soften. Then remove from pan.
- Add 1 tbsp of EVOO into pan and then add the egg mixture on low heat.
- Pull the egg towards the center of the pan every 15 seconds with a silicone spatula until 1⁄2 cooked.
- Add the veggies back into the pan and then top with pecorino.
- Cover with a lid for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove omelette
- Sprinkle crispy shallots over the omelette followed by the black pepper.
- Garnish with rocket or watercress.
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...