- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp Tamari (or soy sauce )
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- ¼ a red capsicum diced
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- 1 small shallot finely chopped
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- ½ a thumb sized piece of ginger finely chopped
- ½ a long red chilli finely chopped
- 20g of grated pecorino
- 1 tbsp crispy shallots
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 cup rocket (or watercress)
- In a small bowl mix eggs, milk, onion powder, salt and soy sauce. Set aside
- In a small pan on medium heat add 1 tbsp EVOO until hot, add capsicum, garlic, shallot, spring onion, ginger and red chilli.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until soften. Then remove from pan.
- Add 1 tbsp of EVOO into pan and then add the egg mixture on low heat.
- Pull the egg towards the center of the pan every 15 seconds with a silicone spatula until 1⁄2 cooked.
- Add the veggies back into the pan and then top with pecorino.
- Cover with a lid for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove omelette
- Sprinkle crispy shallots over the omelette followed by the black pepper.
- Garnish with rocket or watercress.
Ingredients: Filling: 1 bunch silverbeet, chopped finely 500g ricotta 1 egg 50g grated parmigiano cheese Sea salt Freshly cracked black pepper 1/3 nutmeg grated Sugo: 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 garlic clove, finely chopped 1 long red...
Ingredients: 100g butter 200g finely grated pecorino cheese Salt Black pepper, freshly ground Pasta Dough: 100g semolina flour 100g plain flour 80ml - 100ml water Pinch of salt Method: Make the pasta dough and allow it to rest for 20 minutes. Cut the dough into long...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors 2 tablespoons butter 1 small onion, finely minced 200g mushrooms, preferably oyster or shiitake, sliced 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely sliced 2 tablespoons sake Sea salt and freshly...
Ingredients: 2 tbsp. olive oil 1 brown onion finely diced 1 red capsicum, diced 1cm x 1cm Sea salt and black pepper 4 cloves garlic, finely sliced 1 Tbsp ground cumin 1 Tsp. smoked paprika 425 g diced tomatoes tablespoon tomato paste 200 ml water, plus more as needed...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 200g King George whiting, cut into strips 8 small soft shell taco wraps ¼ Red cabbage, thinly sliced Canola Oil for frying Tempura Batter: 100g Rice Flour 100g 00 Flour 10ml Ice cold sparkling Green Chilli Sauce: 2 ripe kiwi fruit 4 spring...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Supreme Caravans 80g Octopus 50g Burnt Aubergine 10ml Nduja glaze 1 Thick slice white sourdough toast 10g butter, salted Octopus: 300g Octopus, cleaned 2 limes, zested and sliced 2 Birdseye chilli, cut...