Orange and Chia Seed Bircher MuesliSimone Austin
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 4 scoops Glucerna powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 orange squeezed to make ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice and pulp
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, finely grated
- ¾ cup natural yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 green apple, grated
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup chopped apricots or other dried fruit
- In a mixing bowl mix the Glucerna powder into the yoghurt
- Grate enough orange peel to make 1 teaspoon of rind
- Squeeze the orange to make ½ cup juice and collect the pulp without the seeds
- Add this to the Glucerna mix, then add in all the other ingredients and mix until combined.
- You can leave the mixture to soften in the fridge overnight or serve immediately with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon.
Ingredients:BASE 3 Egg Yolks 1/2 cup Caster Sugar 125g soft butter 2 cups Self-Raising flour 1 cup orange juice Vanilla TOPPING 3 egg whites 1/2 cup caster sugar 1 cup desiccated coconut Method: Beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add yolks and vanilla. Fold in the...
Ingredients: Plant-based milk Chia seeds Cacao powder Maple syrup Vanilla extract or paste Method: Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. If you prefer to eat the seeds whole, you can skip the blender and combine the ingredients...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life.Ingredients: 2 salmon fillets, skin off 1 cup edamame beans, frozen and blanched 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly 1 carrot, ribboned 1 avocado, diced 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced 1 cup cooked brown...
Ingredients: 7 gm (1 sachet) dried yeast 360 gm plain flour 55 gm (¼ cup) caster sugar 150 ml lukewarm milk 40 gm softened butter 1 egg 250 gm milk chocolate, finely chopped 190 gm crème fraîche 70 ml pouring cream For deep-frying: vegetable oil 3-4 Tim Tams, coarsely...
Ingredients: 4 cups full cream milk 1/2 cup medium-grain rice 1 + 1/2 cups of water 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup caster sugar 2 tbs heaped tbsp cornflour 1 Vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste Traditional topping option Greek Cinnamon to dust the top Or Lotus Biscoff...
Ingredients: 1 very ripe banana (about 120g) 3 eggs, whisked 20g scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder 2 teaspoons of maple syrup 70g (1/2cup) quartered strawberries 1 tablespoon tapioca flour 1 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil Method: SERVES 1 Place your banana in...