Pesto Buddha BowlElena Duggan
- 500g Quinoa or 500g Cauliflower Rice
- Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Broccolini
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1 lge Zuchinni
- 150g Green Beans
- ½ bunch Spring Onions
- 150g Homemade or store bought pesto
- 1 Lemon, additional to taste
- Baby Basil leaves
- 2 Eggs
- 1 poached or smoked organic chicken breast
- 1 Avocado
- Brussels sprouts
- Green capsicum
- Baby Spinach
- 1 head of garlic, previously confit
- 1 med lemon, previously confit
- 1 large bunch of basil, leaves only
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- 50g Pine nuts
- Ground Black pepper, to taste
- 250g Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Blitz pesto ingredients until paste is formed; continue to blitz until desired consistency – add additional lemon juice to taste and to loosen if necessary. Adjust seasoning to taste as desired. Set aside.
- Heat oil in the fry pan over medium heat.
- Stir fry one green ingredient at a time, until colour turns vibrant green but texture remains aldente.
- In a large bowl, place quinoa and each green ingredient. Toss through desired quantity of pesto, while all still warm.
- Serve with eggs, chicken, avocado as desired. Garnish with baby basil leaves, additional dressing where desired.
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...