Pesto Buddha BowlElena Duggan
- 500g Quinoa or 500g Cauliflower Rice
- Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Broccolini
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1 lge Zuchinni
- 150g Green Beans
- ½ bunch Spring Onions
- 150g Homemade or store bought pesto
- 1 Lemon, additional to taste
- Baby Basil leaves
- 2 Eggs
- 1 poached or smoked organic chicken breast
- 1 Avocado
- Brussels sprouts
- Green capsicum
- Baby Spinach
- 1 head of garlic, previously confit
- 1 med lemon, previously confit
- 1 large bunch of basil, leaves only
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- 50g Pine nuts
- Ground Black pepper, to taste
- 250g Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Blitz pesto ingredients until paste is formed; continue to blitz until desired consistency – add additional lemon juice to taste and to loosen if necessary. Adjust seasoning to taste as desired. Set aside.
- Heat oil in the fry pan over medium heat.
- Stir fry one green ingredient at a time, until colour turns vibrant green but texture remains aldente.
- In a large bowl, place quinoa and each green ingredient. Toss through desired quantity of pesto, while all still warm.
- Serve with eggs, chicken, avocado as desired. Garnish with baby basil leaves, additional dressing where desired.
Ingredients: 2 cup caster sugar 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup shao-hsing wine 3L water 2 inch piece ginger 8 cloves garlic 6 spring onions, 5cm batons 8 star anise 8 coriander seeds 4 cinnamon quills 4 cloves 2 pork trotters Method: Place an even layer of sugar in a large...
Ingredients: 2 cups of black-eyed beans 1 bunch of English spinach (or baby spinach, if preferred), Roughly chopped and thoroughly washed 6 spring onions, finely chopped 1 onion, sliced 1/2 cup of olive oil 1 tbsp white wine vinegar juice of 1 lemon a few sprigs of...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Let's Go Motorhomes and Big4 Holiday Parks Assortment of Sausages 100ml Mayonnaise ½ bulb of roasted black garlic ½ lemon juiced Long metal skewers Method: Grill your sausages on your bbq until...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian InspirationsSalmon: 200g Fresh Australian salmon, skin on, pin bones removed 50ml Vegetable oil Miso Glaze: 50g White miso paste 50ml Obento Mirin Seasoning 50g Sugar Togarashi Crackers: 1 each...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 brown onion, finely grated 2 cloves garlic, finely grated 1g saffron threads 400g Arborio Rice ½ cup dry white wine 1.5 Litres Vegetable stock 50g unsalted butter 125g parmesan, finely grated Method:...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...