Pesto Buddha BowlElena Duggan
- 500g Quinoa or 500g Cauliflower Rice
- Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Broccolini
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1 lge Zuchinni
- 150g Green Beans
- ½ bunch Spring Onions
- 150g Homemade or store bought pesto
- 1 Lemon, additional to taste
- Baby Basil leaves
- 2 Eggs
- 1 poached or smoked organic chicken breast
- 1 Avocado
- Brussels sprouts
- Green capsicum
- Baby Spinach
- 1 head of garlic, previously confit
- 1 med lemon, previously confit
- 1 large bunch of basil, leaves only
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- 50g Pine nuts
- Ground Black pepper, to taste
- 250g Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Blitz pesto ingredients until paste is formed; continue to blitz until desired consistency – add additional lemon juice to taste and to loosen if necessary. Adjust seasoning to taste as desired. Set aside.
- Heat oil in the fry pan over medium heat.
- Stir fry one green ingredient at a time, until colour turns vibrant green but texture remains aldente.
- In a large bowl, place quinoa and each green ingredient. Toss through desired quantity of pesto, while all still warm.
- Serve with eggs, chicken, avocado as desired. Garnish with baby basil leaves, additional dressing where desired.
Ingredients: 2 heads broccoli 1 large leek, halved lengthwise, rinsed 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 head garlic, unpeeled 4 cups (1L) chicken or vegetable stock 120g baby spinach leaves 125g sour cream, plus extra to serve Chilli flakes & herbs, such as basil,...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian Inspirations Ingredients: 2 pieces Shimeji mushroom (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Red capsicum (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Zucchini (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Eggplant (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Sweet potato...
Ingredients: 30ml Vegetable oil 1 tin of chopped tomatoes 3 small red onions, 1 sliced, 2 roughly chopped 1 Red Scotch bonnet, finely chopped 100g Tomato paste 2 Tsp curry powder 1 Tsp Thyme, Fresh preferably but dried will also work 2 Bay leaves 1lt Chicken...
Ingredients:For pastry: 225g Plain Flour 100g Butter, unsalted (Make sure it’s really cold!) 4 Tbsp water, chilled For Filling: 250ml Cream 2 Large Eggs 200g Gaunchalie (or bacon) 1 Brown Onion, diced 100g Heritage baby tomatoes (halved) 125g Gruyère cheese 50g...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Ocean Spray Ingredients: 400g Venison Loin 1 Carrot chopped 1 Brown onion, diced 1 Bay Leaf 2 Sprigs Rosemary 1 Bulb Garlic 1 Glass Red wine 1 Tbsp Tomato paste 700ml Beef Stock 100g Dark chocolate ...
Ingredients: 100g self raising flour 1 egg 3 tbs sour cream 2 tins corn ½ bunch coriander 1 bunch spring onions 2 avocados 1 shallot 1 long red chilli 2 limes Method: n a mixing bowl, combine your egg, the tinned corn, ½ a shallot, sour cream and flour together,...