Pomegrante Lamb SkewersElena Duggan
- 400g Lamb fillet cut into 3-4cm chunks
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- The juice of half a lemon
- Pinch of salt
- 1⁄2 cup of Jalna yoghurt
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 1 cup of chopped mint
- A handful of chopped pistachios
- Lemon wedges
- Combine all the ingredients and massage lamb well to coat.
- set aside for 30 mins minimum to marinade
- thread lamb onto 4-5 skewers.
- grill the lamb about 3 minutes each side for a total of 6 minutes.
- set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- mix yoghurt, 1⁄4 of the pomegranate seeds, 1⁄4 of the mint, and juice of 1 wedge of lemon.
- Drizzle 1⁄2 over lamb and reserve half into a bowl to serve
- scatter, pomegranate seeds, mint, pistachios over skewers and some lemon wedges around.
Ingredients: 250g fresh pasta 3 large free range eggs 40g parmigiano cheese 150g smoked pancetta / guanciale Sea salt flakes Black pepper Method: In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, parmigiano cheese, salt and pepper. In the meantime, place the diced pancetta into a fry...
Ingredients: Makes 12-24 Leftover Lasagne ¼ cup plain flour 2 eggs 1-2 cups Panko crumbs Anchovy Mayonnaise 1 large egg yolk 1 tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp lemon zest 2 Tbsp lemon juice 1 cup light extra virgin olive oil 6-7 anchovy fillets in oil, drained, finely chopped...
Ingredients: This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian Inspirations Serves 2 240g cabbage (finely chopped) 80g spring onion (finely chopped) 160g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil Batter: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 4 eggs 2 tsp...
Ingredients: 2 brown onion, finely diced 2 garlic cloves, chopped 2 carrots, finely diced 2 celery sticks, finely diced 100g pancetta, finely diced 4 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes 4 fresh bay leaves 1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped 1/4 bunch sage, finely chopped 150g...
Ingredients: 110g Safcol Sardines in Springwater, drained 2 tbsp oil 1 clove garlic, sliced 2 slices ginger, julienned 2 spring onions, cut to 2cm lengths 1 tbsp brandy (you may substitute this with Chinese cooking wine) 2 tsp black bean sauce (available in the Asian...
Ingredients: Makes 500ml 500g Red chilli 125g Red onion 25g garlic cloves 250ml lime juice 125ml fish sauce 125g sugar caster 50ml soy sauce 50ml rice vinegar Method: Blitz red chilli, onion and garlic in the robo-coup on pulse setting, it should still be quite coarse...