Pomegrante Lamb SkewersElena Duggan
- 400g Lamb fillet cut into 3-4cm chunks
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- The juice of half a lemon
- Pinch of salt
- 1⁄2 cup of Jalna yoghurt
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 1 cup of chopped mint
- A handful of chopped pistachios
- Lemon wedges
- Combine all the ingredients and massage lamb well to coat.
- set aside for 30 mins minimum to marinade
- thread lamb onto 4-5 skewers.
- grill the lamb about 3 minutes each side for a total of 6 minutes.
- set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- mix yoghurt, 1⁄4 of the pomegranate seeds, 1⁄4 of the mint, and juice of 1 wedge of lemon.
- Drizzle 1⁄2 over lamb and reserve half into a bowl to serve
- scatter, pomegranate seeds, mint, pistachios over skewers and some lemon wedges around.
Ingredients: 4 duck breast 1 tablspoon brown sugar ½ tablespoon salt ¼ bunch thyme 1 tsp five spice butter garlic Sauce 1/3 cup sugar 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 to 2 oranges) segments of one orange 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar 1/8 teaspoon salt 2 to 4...
Ingredients: Serve 4 4 thick King salmon or Atlantic salmon Vegetable oil Lime wedges Marinade 2 pinches of salt 2 teaspoons chilli powder juice of 1 lime 1 teaspoon sugar 2 teaspoons garlic paste 2 teaspoons ginger paste Crust 180g white split peas (urad dal) 1...
Ingredients: Mornay Sauce 25gm unsalted butter 25gm Laucke plain flour 1 cup full cream milk 80gm Gruyere cheese grated Salt White pepper For the Sandwich Four thick slices white bread 100gm unsalted butter 2 tsp Dijon mustard 4 slices Gruyere cheese (80gm) 200gm...
Ingredients: 500g kangaroo sirloin cut into thin strips 2 tablespoons cornflour 2 tablespoon sunflower oil for frying 2 green capsicums – cut into strips 2 bunch of broccolini – bottom end removed and cut in half 1 bunch green onions – green and whites finely chopped...
Ingredients: Makes Two 4 rounds or Rye bread slices 300gm sliced pastrami 100gm sauerkraut 200gm comte cheese or cheddar 2 large garlic and dill pickles cut in half 4 tbsp kewpie mayo 1 tbsp hot English mustard 100gm butter soft Method: Combine the hot English mustard...
Ingredients: Serves 4 1 ½ cups plain flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 4 eggs separated 1 cup butter milk 1 cup ricotta 1 cup corn frozen 1 small bunch coriander leaves chopped 1 lg smashed avo 200gm chopped tomatoes 1/4 medium red onion sliced 1 clove of garlic chopped...