Pork Belly Breakfast HashLaura Sharrad
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Massel
- 30ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion – diced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Black pepper – to taste
- 4 potatoes – peeled and diced, cooked
- Leftover Pork belly, can use bacon or chorizo
- 1tb massel chicken-style stock powder
- 1/2 cup water
- Bread rolls to serve
- Heat a medium frying pan with olive oil, add in onion and thyme and sauté for two minutes. Add garlic to the pan, season with freshly cracked black pepper and continue cooking.
- Remove crackling from pork, slice meat into lardons and add to pan. Sauté for a few minutes, then add potatoes to the pan, cook until starting to crisp and caramelise.
- Roughly chop pork crackle and stir well. Add massel stock powder and water and cook through until absorbed.
- To serve, garnish with chives and sliced bread.