Pork ScallopiniMike Reid
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Massel
- 2 pork loins
- 4 thin slices round pancetta
- 1/2 bunch sage
- 40ml olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed whole
- 1tbsp plain flour
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 5 cups Massel chicken-style stock
- Heat a medium fry pan.
- Butterfly pork loins to get four thin pieces, season with salt and pepper.
- Lay one piece of pancetta over each piece of pork, followed by one large safe leaf. Add olive oil to the pan, then add pork to the pan. Sear on each side until golden , about 2-3 minutes each side.
- Remove pork from the pan. Add garlic and flour to the pan and cook out for 1 minute. Add remaining sage to pan.
- Deglaze with white wine, then add stock. Return pork to pan and cook through for 5 minutes.