Rasberry MuffinsSimone Austin
- 125ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup raw sugar
- ½ cup oats
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- 5 scoops Ensure chocolate powder
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1 ½ cups self raising flour
- 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix together oil, eggs and sugar until smooth
- Add oats, coconut, Ensure Powder and stir until smooth
- Add flour and milk gradually to form a batter.
- Fold in the raspberries trying not to break them completely.
- Grease and flour 12 muffin pans and fill until ¾ full
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of vanilla or natural yoghurt that you can add extra Ensure Powder to if desired.
- Talking points
- This makes a great snack pre or post exercise, an afternoon tea snack or dessert.
- You could add any other berries
- The extra virgin olive oil provides healthy monounsaturated fats and antioxidants.
- The coconut and oats add extra dietary fibre.
- The Ensure Chocolate powder gives a beautiful vanilla flavour to the cake to compliment the raspberries.
For more details on Ensure, go to ensure.com.au
- This makes a great snack pre or post exercise snack, or for afternoon tea or dessert.
Ingredients: Serves: 2 Ingredients: 2x Wedges of Pumpkin (skin on) 1x can of coconut milk 30ml Soy Sauce (to taste) 1 tbsp of Tom Yum Paste 1 chilli, finely sliced 1 punch of Thai basil 1 tbsp fried shallots Bubur Cha Cha: Kara coconut cream 2litres Pandan leaves 6pcs...
Ingredients: Filling: 200ml Yuzu Juice 250g Caster Sugar 400ml Double Cream 5 Free Range eggs 25g Shiro Miso White Premium Sweet Pastry Case: 200g Unsalted Butter Zest of a lemon 150g Icing Sugar 450g Flour, Plain 5 Whole Eggs Method: Filling: Bring the cream and...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 400g Dulce de leche 2 egg yolks 2 whole eggs 50g Flour 0000 20g Unsalted butter 4 Lady finger bananas 50 g brown sugar 50 g golden syrup Cocoa powder Coconut ice cream (store bought) Method: Preheat the oven to 180C Place the dulce the leche...
Ingredients: Makes: 12 2/3 cup plain flour 1/3 cup self raising flour 1/3 cup raw caster sugar 1/3 cup brown sugar 1/3 cup malted milk drink powder 75g unsalted butter, melted and cooled 1 egg 200g dark chocolate, melted Vanilla bean ice cream and sea salt flakes to...
Ingredients: Serves: 8 2 sheets shortcrust pastry ½ cup medjool dates 2 free range eggs ½ cup caster sugar 2-3 tsp lemon zest 250gm fresh ricotta ½ cup thickened cream 2 tbsp plain flour 1 tbsp icing sugar Method: Remove pastry and allow to thaw slightly before...
Ingredients: Base: 2 cups cashews 10 pitted dates 1 cup coconut 4 tbsp liquid coconut oil Pinch of salt 1 tsp raw cocoa powder Caramel: 1 cup almond butter 10 pitted dates 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp vanilla paste 3/4 cup coconut oil 1 tsp salt flakes Chocolate Topping:...