Raspberry, Lime & Yoghurt CakeElena Duggan
- 150g Almond meal
- 75g Buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g Stevia
- 150g Unsalted butter, cubed, softened
- 3lge Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp Vanilla paste or 2 vanilla bean, seeds only
- 100g Greek yoghurt
- 2med Lime, zest and reserve juice
- 150g Raspberries, fresh or frozen, additional to serve if desired
- 50g flaked almonds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat fan forced oven to 190°Celsius.
- Butter and line a 20cm spring form cake tin.
- Beat the butter and stevia together until pale and fluffy.
- Slowly add the egg until well combined.
- Remove mix from beater and fold through the flours and baking powder.
- Add the vanilla, and yoghurt and fold through along with lime zest.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and scatter the raspberries and slivered almonds into the top of the batter.
- Bake the cake in the oven for 40-50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the tin and allow it to cool on a rack.
- Mix the lime juice and maple syrup to serve as a syrup along with additional raspberries if desired.
- If baking smaller muffins instead of a cake, cook for 20-25minutes
Ingredients: Serves 4 100g unsalted butter, melted 1/2 cup (50g) walnuts, toasted 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon 2 tbs brown sugar, or more to taste 6 sheets fresh filo pastry 550g (about 5) plums, quartered 1 star anise 1 tsp orange zest, plus juice of 1/2 orange 1/2 tbs...
Ingredients: 500g Laucke Spelt Mix 4g Dried Yeast (supplied) 1 Egg 50g Sugar (white or brown) 50g Butter (Softened) 250g or 200g Water (50 g less if using a mixer or by hand or removing the dough from the breadmaker) 2ml Egg yellow colour if desired. 500g Dry Fruit...
Ingredients: Makes 28 portions 12 eggs 800gm 900gm caster sugar 675gm 68% Madagascar chocolate 675gm-unsalted butter 225gm ground macadamia meal 225gm cocoa powder 300gm macadamia nuts Method: Preheat oven to 150 degrees Grease and line sponge tray with parchment...
Ingredients: Cake 200g Fresh or frozen raspberries 12 eggs 500g Caster sugar 500g Almond Meal, plus extra 2tsp baking powder ¼ tsp salt Icing 2 cups icing sugar 2 tbsp lemon juice, strained Garnish 2tbsp Rose petals 2tbsp Pistachios Handful of fresh raspberries...
Ingredients: Base2 packets of Oreos¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter1 pinch of saltFilling½ cup butter meltedCup brown sugar1 can condensed milk¼ cup of cream1 tsp salt1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)Topping150g milk chocolate chips50ml cream2 tbsp smooth peanut...
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Lime & Yoghurt Syrup Cake recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.