Raw Banana SliceLaura Sharrad
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life.
- 2 Bananas
- 300g of raw Cashews (unsalted & unroasted)
- 6 – 8 Pitted Dates
- 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons of Raw cacao powder
- Cacao Nibs
- Pinch of Salt
- In a food processor, add your pitted dates, Raw cacao powder, Cinnamon powder and cashews (reserve some for later), then blitz to combine.
- Once combined, add in your two chopped bananas and blitz to bind the slice mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a lined tray or bowl, using a spoon to smooth out the top and spreading it out to create an even layer.
- Chop the rest of your cashews and top the slice mixture with it, along with some Cacao Nibs and a pinch of salt.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours or until it is set.
- Slice it up and it’s ready to be snacked on! (Make sure you keep it stored in the freezer).