Ricotta Sourdough ToastSimone Austin
- 4 slices whole grain sourdough bread
- Greek natural yoghurt
- 3 scoops Ensure Vanilla Powder
- 125g ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil (or mint), broken up into pieces
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 8 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic glaze for drizzling
- In a medium sized bowl mix the Ensure Vanilla powder and yoghurt until smooth
- Crumb in the ricotta cheese, add the cumin, lemon zest, honey and oil and beat with an electric hand mix until creamy.
- Spread the ricotta cheese mix evenly over the slices of sourdough bread
- Top with the sliced strawberries and sprinkle with the basil or mint leaves, finishing with a drizzle of balsamic glaze on each.
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...