Ricotta & Zucchini Muffins
Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality Foods
- 2 ZUCCHINI GRATED
- 1 CUP FLAT-LEAF PARSLEY LEAVES, CHOPPED
- 1 CUP CORIANDER (CILANTRO) LEAVES, CHOPPED
- ½ CUP TARRAGON LEAVES, FINELY CHOPPED
- ½ CUP CHIVES, FINELY CHOPPED
- 6 EGGS
- 1 CUP (WHOLEMEAL SELF-RAISING FLOUR
- 1 TEASPOON SEA SALT FLAKES
- CRACKED BLACK PEPPER
- 1 CUP RICOTTA
- ⅓ CUP Pine Nuts
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F). Squeeze out as much liquid from the zucchini as possible. Transfer to a large bowl and add the parsley, coriander, tarragon, chive, eggs, flour, salt and pepper and stir well to combine. Add the ricotta and stir until just combined.
- Spoon ⅓ cupfuls of the mixture into 8 x 5cm x 9cm ¾-cup-capacity (180ml) mini loaf tins. Top with the Pine Nuts. Cook for 25 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Serve.