Salmon Coconut CevicheKhanh Ong
- 300g salmon, skin off and reserved cut into 2 cm pieces
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp TCC coconut cream
- 1 long red chilli finely sliced
- 2 kaffir lime leaves shredded
- 1 just ripe avocado stone, peeled and cut into 2 cm pieces
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- a pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp of salmon roe
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix gently.
Crispy salmon skin
- Cover the salmon skin in salt them place between two lined baking trays and bake at
180 for 15 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Set aside
- Scope 1⁄2 the ceviche into a large ring cutter
- Top with salmon roe and coriander
- Remove the ring cutter gently and then lay the 1 piece of salmon skin on the side
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...
Ingredients: Serves 4 500gm field mushroom finely chopped 2 cups green olives 1/4 bunch mint 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley 100gm ricotta cheese fresh Lemon juice and zest 1 clove of garlic 2 fresh red chillies Olive oil 1-cup thick cream 100gm Parmesan cheese Method: In...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Salad 1/8 Australian Kent pumpkin, skin on 1 tsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Pinch sea salt Cracked black pepper 4 Australian Jerusalem artichokes Handful Australian green beans 4 Australian prunes ¼ cup Australian pecans 2 tbsp goats...
Ingredients: 1.5kg Pork belly strips or ribs Marinade 5 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 1 Lime (zested & juiced) 1 Red chilli (chopped) 20g Palm sugar 1 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil 2 tsp Lemongrass (finely chopped) 1 tbsp Oil Method: Blend all the marinade...
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...