Salmon Flake OnigiriKinsan
- 2 cups Medium Short Grain Rice, cook as per pack instruction
- 150g Salmon fillet
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Roasted White Sesame Seed 2 tbs
- 3 sheets Obento Yaki Nori for Sushi
- Obento Japanese Soy Sauce (to taste)
- Kewpie Mayonnaise (to taste)
- 2-4 cups water
- Season salmon with salt. Grill in oven for 7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Once cooked through, use a fork and flake the salmon finely into a bowl.
- Lightly toast 2 Obento Yaki Nori for Sushi on stove till crispy and warm. Break into small pieces into salmon bowl and add in roasted sesame seeds.
- Add Obento Japanese Soy Sauce and Kewpie Mayonnaise to taste.
- Place rice in a large mixing bowl, stir in desired amount of the salmon flake mixture. Use your hands to grab a handful of rice and make a shape of a ball.
- Plate on a dish together with some Obento Yaki Nori for Sushi as garnish.
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...