Salmon Poke BowlLaura Sharrad & Simone
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life.
- 2 salmon fillets, skin off
- 1 cup edamame beans, frozen and blanched
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1 carrot, ribboned
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced
- 1 cup cooked brown rice, or grain of your choosing
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs miso
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs brown rice vinegar/rice vinegar
- Sesame oil
- Pickled ginger to serve
- coriander, to serve
- Sesame seeds
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Dice the salmon and dress with sesame seeds, a tsp soy sauce and a few drops of sesame oil.
- Prep all the veggies and garnishes. Setting them aside.
- To make the dressing, mix the miso with soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil to taste, and loosen with some warm water.
- Assemble the bowl, and drizzle with the dressing.