Salmon Skewer TacosLaura Sharrad
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh
- Salmon fillets
- Smoked Paprika
- White Onion
- Heat up your grill.
- Remove the skin and cube the salmon, then season the fish with lime, salt, olive oil and paprika and leave to marinade for as long as you like.
- Pierce the salmon onto the skewers, oil the grill and then place the skewers on the grill.
- While the salmon is cooking, spoon out your avo into a bowl, along with sea salt, lime juice, chopped herbs and diced onions and then stir well to combine.
- For your sauce, squeeze a decent amount of kewpie into a mixing bowl and add in a pinch of salt and the rest of the paprika. Mix together well to create a smokey sauce.
- Cube up the qukes.
- It’s now time to assemble – take a tortilla, dress with some smokey mayo, then a dollop of avo, some qukes, a salmon skewer, garnish with fresh herbs and a fresh squeeze of lime.