Salmon & Spanish Onion QuicheSimone Austin
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup natural yoghurt
- ½ cup milk
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 210g can red salmon undrained
- 4 scoops Glucerna Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Spray or grease a 20cm flan dish or a 23cm x 13cm loaf pan
- Finely chop the onion and basil and set aside
- Heat the oil in a small pan and fry the onion until it is soft and starting to brown, set aside to cool
- In a bowl beat the eggs lightly until fluffy
- In a separate bowl mix the 4 scoops of Glucerna powder with the milk until smooth
- Add the yoghurt, mustard, cheese, cooled onion, basil and salmon to the egg mixture
- Add in the Glucerna milk mix and stir until combined
- Pour into the loaf pan and cook for 30minutes or until set
- Cut into four and serve with a fresh garden salad
Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Vegemite and Cheese Scrolls
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Laura’s Mum’s Meatball Pasta
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Crispy Chilli Oil
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...
Special Fried Rice
Ingredients: 60 ml (¼ cup) peanut oil 4 green king prawns, peeled, cleaned and roughly chopped 2 eggs, lightly beaten 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped 2 tsp finely chopped ginger 150 gm Chinese-style barbecue pork char siu roughly chopped 555 gm (3 cups) cooked rice 1...