Salmon Sushi Inside Out RollKhanh Ong
- 1 cup of uncooked kokuho rose sushi rice
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 sheets of Obento Yaki Nori
- 1 cucumber cut into strips
- 1⁄2 an avocado cut into strips
- 1 container of tobiko (flying fish roe) 300g (optional)
- 300g sashimi grade salmon
- Kewpie mayo
- cook the rice to the packet instructions
- combine vinegar, sugar and salt
- mix into the cooked warm rice
- set aside
- cut the 1/3rd of the nori off and then place the sheet shiny side down onto a bamboo sushi mat.
- cover mat with rice but still leaving gaps so u can see the shine through.
- flip the nori covered in rice over.
- place a line of cucumber and avocado onto the nori
- spread some tobiko over the nori also
- slice the salmon into thin strips and place a line over nori
- roll the nori using the bamboo roller but keep it tight.
- place more strips of salmon over the roll and shape using the bamboo mat.
- slice the sushi roll cover with some drizzles of mayo and then tobiko
- using a flame torch, char the salmon and tobiko.
Ingredients: 2 heads broccoli 1 large leek, halved lengthwise, rinsed 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 head garlic, unpeeled 4 cups (1L) chicken or vegetable stock 120g baby spinach leaves 125g sour cream, plus extra to serve Chilli flakes & herbs, such as basil,...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian Inspirations Ingredients: 2 pieces Shimeji mushroom (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Red capsicum (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Zucchini (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Eggplant (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Sweet potato...
Ingredients: 30ml Vegetable oil 1 tin of chopped tomatoes 3 small red onions, 1 sliced, 2 roughly chopped 1 Red Scotch bonnet, finely chopped 100g Tomato paste 2 Tsp curry powder 1 Tsp Thyme, Fresh preferably but dried will also work 2 Bay leaves 1lt Chicken...
Ingredients:For pastry: 225g Plain Flour 100g Butter, unsalted (Make sure it’s really cold!) 4 Tbsp water, chilled For Filling: 250ml Cream 2 Large Eggs 200g Gaunchalie (or bacon) 1 Brown Onion, diced 100g Heritage baby tomatoes (halved) 125g Gruyère cheese 50g...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Ocean Spray Ingredients: 400g Venison Loin 1 Carrot chopped 1 Brown onion, diced 1 Bay Leaf 2 Sprigs Rosemary 1 Bulb Garlic 1 Glass Red wine 1 Tbsp Tomato paste 700ml Beef Stock 100g Dark chocolate ...
Ingredients: 100g self raising flour 1 egg 3 tbs sour cream 2 tins corn ½ bunch coriander 1 bunch spring onions 2 avocados 1 shallot 1 long red chilli 2 limes Method: n a mixing bowl, combine your egg, the tinned corn, ½ a shallot, sour cream and flour together,...