- 400g Broad Beans
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small brown onion
- 1 pork fillet
- Approx 10 thin slices of quality flat pancetta
- 15 sage leaves
- Plain flour for dusting
- 1 rosemary sprigs
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- Splash of white wine
- Peel the second skin off broad beans. Finely chop onion and garlic
- Saute onion & garlic in a little evoo until soft (about 5 min)
- Add beans, saute for about 5 minutes, maybe a little water. Stir gently until cooked & season & place in a bowl to the side.
- Trim the pork of excess fat & silverskin. Butterfly 2cm slices of pork so that you can get larger slices once opened up. Gently pound with a flat mallet, between baking paper so that the pork doesn’t break.
- Place a slice of pancetta on each medallion. Top with sage leaf & secure with a toothpick.
- Heat a frypan with a little evoo. Very lightly flour one side of pork (not the pancetta side)
- Place pancetta side of meat into frypan, season with salt
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...