- 400g Broad Beans
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small brown onion
- 1 pork fillet
- Approx 10 thin slices of quality flat pancetta
- 15 sage leaves
- Plain flour for dusting
- 1 rosemary sprigs
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- Splash of white wine
- Peel the second skin off broad beans. Finely chop onion and garlic
- Saute onion & garlic in a little evoo until soft (about 5 min)
- Add beans, saute for about 5 minutes, maybe a little water. Stir gently until cooked & season & place in a bowl to the side.
- Trim the pork of excess fat & silverskin. Butterfly 2cm slices of pork so that you can get larger slices once opened up. Gently pound with a flat mallet, between baking paper so that the pork doesn’t break.
- Place a slice of pancetta on each medallion. Top with sage leaf & secure with a toothpick.
- Heat a frypan with a little evoo. Very lightly flour one side of pork (not the pancetta side)
- Place pancetta side of meat into frypan, season with salt
Ingredients: 2 heads broccoli 1 large leek, halved lengthwise, rinsed 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 head garlic, unpeeled 4 cups (1L) chicken or vegetable stock 120g baby spinach leaves 125g sour cream, plus extra to serve Chilli flakes & herbs, such as basil,...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian Inspirations Ingredients: 2 pieces Shimeji mushroom (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Red capsicum (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Zucchini (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Eggplant (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Sweet potato...
Ingredients: 30ml Vegetable oil 1 tin of chopped tomatoes 3 small red onions, 1 sliced, 2 roughly chopped 1 Red Scotch bonnet, finely chopped 100g Tomato paste 2 Tsp curry powder 1 Tsp Thyme, Fresh preferably but dried will also work 2 Bay leaves 1lt Chicken...
Ingredients:For pastry: 225g Plain Flour 100g Butter, unsalted (Make sure it’s really cold!) 4 Tbsp water, chilled For Filling: 250ml Cream 2 Large Eggs 200g Gaunchalie (or bacon) 1 Brown Onion, diced 100g Heritage baby tomatoes (halved) 125g Gruyère cheese 50g...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Ocean Spray Ingredients: 400g Venison Loin 1 Carrot chopped 1 Brown onion, diced 1 Bay Leaf 2 Sprigs Rosemary 1 Bulb Garlic 1 Glass Red wine 1 Tbsp Tomato paste 700ml Beef Stock 100g Dark chocolate ...
Ingredients: 100g self raising flour 1 egg 3 tbs sour cream 2 tins corn ½ bunch coriander 1 bunch spring onions 2 avocados 1 shallot 1 long red chilli 2 limes Method: n a mixing bowl, combine your egg, the tinned corn, ½ a shallot, sour cream and flour together,...