Sesame Beef Vermicelli SaladKhanh Ong
- 250g Thinly sliced scotch fillet
- 1⁄2 onion thinly sliced
- 1.5 tsp Yeo’s sesame oil
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp butter
- 80g dry vermicelli noodles
- 1 lebanese cucumber
- 1 carrot julienned
- 1⁄2 a cup of bean shoots
- 1⁄4 cup of mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup vietnamese mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup coriander leaves
- 80ml Nuoc Cham Dressing
- 1 tbsp crushed roasted peanuts
- Combine scotch fillet, onion, sesame oil, soy sauce, sesame seeds in a medium mixing bowl for 15 minutes.
- In a large wok or fry pan melt the butter, then add the scotch fillet and cook while tossing for 2 minutes.
- Remove and set aside.
- In a bowl add all remaining ingredients except nuoc mam dressing and crushed peanuts and toss to combine.
- Split the salad into two bowls, top with beef and finish with nuoc mam and peanuts.
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...