Sesame Beef Vermicelli SaladKhanh Ong
- 250g Thinly sliced scotch fillet
- 1⁄2 onion thinly sliced
- 1.5 tsp Yeo’s sesame oil
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp butter
- 80g dry vermicelli noodles
- 1 lebanese cucumber
- 1 carrot julienned
- 1⁄2 a cup of bean shoots
- 1⁄4 cup of mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup vietnamese mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup coriander leaves
- 80ml Nuoc Cham Dressing
- 1 tbsp crushed roasted peanuts
- Combine scotch fillet, onion, sesame oil, soy sauce, sesame seeds in a medium mixing bowl for 15 minutes.
- In a large wok or fry pan melt the butter, then add the scotch fillet and cook while tossing for 2 minutes.
- Remove and set aside.
- In a bowl add all remaining ingredients except nuoc mam dressing and crushed peanuts and toss to combine.
- Split the salad into two bowls, top with beef and finish with nuoc mam and peanuts.
Ingredients: 9 cherry tomatoes, halved 1 small garlic clove, thinly sliced 2 tsp good-quality olive oil 1 tsp balsamic vinegar 5 basil leaves, torn, plus a few extra to serve if you like 5 pitted olives, sliced 2 large free-range egg 1 tsp small capers, rinsed salt...
Ingredients: Leftover Spaghetti Bolognese Sliced white bread Mozzarella Smoked mozzarella Grated Parmesan Butter Olive oil Mayo Pesto Salt and pepper Method: Place a scoop of pasta on one side of the bread. Then grate up your 3 cheeses and place on the other side of...
Ingredients: 250g Walnuts 250g Hazelnuts 250g Macadamia nuts 125g Pumpkin seeds 125g Sunflower seeds 60g Butter, unsalted 2 Tbsp Honey, Mr Noons honeycomb 1 Tsp Cayenne pepper 2 Tbsp Rosemary, finely chopped 1 Tbsp Cognac Method: Preheat oven to 180* Prepare...
Client - That’s Amore Cheese Typically from Puglia, this fresh creamy cheese has gained more and more popularity in the past few years, not only in Italy but overseas. Burrata is a fresh, handmade cow's milk cheese made from mozzarella and cream and it can be used in...
Ingredients: 150g guanciale, diced 3 eggs, whisked 200g pecorino cheese, grated Black pepper Salt Method: Add salt to a pot of water, and bring to a boil. Cook your pasta until al dente In a frying pan, add the guanciale on low heat and allow it to render out the...
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...