- 1 brown onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 long red chilli, finely diced
- 250g pork mince
- 1 small head of cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Salt flakes
- Black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- Parmigiana cheese
- In a large frypan, add a good glug of olive oil and fry off the onion, garlic and chilli, with salt and pepper, until super soft and caramelised.
- Add in the pork mince and brown, then add in the cauliflower and cook until tender.
- Deglaze with white wine and allow to simmer.
- Cook your pasta until cooked to al dente, then toss in with the sauce, cooking water and fresh parsley.
- Serve With parmigiano cheese on top.