Spiced Butter-Baked CauliflowerElena Duggan
- 1 Cauliflower (approx. 1.4kg)
- ½ tsp Ground Cumin
- 150g Butter
- 50g Olive oil
- 100g Tahini
- Sprinkle of sumac
- 50g Lemon Juice
- Olive oil additional, to loosen sauce
- Sesame seeds, to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Place butter, olive oil and cumin on oven tray until melted, remove tray.
- Place flat half of cauliflower on roasting tray, cover in alfoil.
- Roast for 70-80 minutes, basting three times.
- Remove alfoil and increase temperature to 190 and bake for a further 10 minutes uncovered.
- Create dressing using tahini, lemon juice and olive oil to desired consistency.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven, offered one final gloss over with spiced butter, before squeezing tahini dressing over the top, followed by sesame seeds and sumac.
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...