Spiced Butter-Baked CauliflowerElena Duggan
- 1 Cauliflower (approx. 1.4kg)
- ½ tsp Ground Cumin
- 150g Butter
- 50g Olive oil
- 100g Tahini
- Sprinkle of sumac
- 50g Lemon Juice
- Olive oil additional, to loosen sauce
- Sesame seeds, to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Place butter, olive oil and cumin on oven tray until melted, remove tray.
- Place flat half of cauliflower on roasting tray, cover in alfoil.
- Roast for 70-80 minutes, basting three times.
- Remove alfoil and increase temperature to 190 and bake for a further 10 minutes uncovered.
- Create dressing using tahini, lemon juice and olive oil to desired consistency.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven, offered one final gloss over with spiced butter, before squeezing tahini dressing over the top, followed by sesame seeds and sumac.
Ingredients: 2 heads broccoli 1 large leek, halved lengthwise, rinsed 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 head garlic, unpeeled 4 cups (1L) chicken or vegetable stock 120g baby spinach leaves 125g sour cream, plus extra to serve Chilli flakes & herbs, such as basil,...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian Inspirations Ingredients: 2 pieces Shimeji mushroom (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Red capsicum (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Zucchini (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Eggplant (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Sweet potato...
Ingredients: 30ml Vegetable oil 1 tin of chopped tomatoes 3 small red onions, 1 sliced, 2 roughly chopped 1 Red Scotch bonnet, finely chopped 100g Tomato paste 2 Tsp curry powder 1 Tsp Thyme, Fresh preferably but dried will also work 2 Bay leaves 1lt Chicken...
Ingredients:For pastry: 225g Plain Flour 100g Butter, unsalted (Make sure it’s really cold!) 4 Tbsp water, chilled For Filling: 250ml Cream 2 Large Eggs 200g Gaunchalie (or bacon) 1 Brown Onion, diced 100g Heritage baby tomatoes (halved) 125g Gruyère cheese 50g...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Ocean Spray Ingredients: 400g Venison Loin 1 Carrot chopped 1 Brown onion, diced 1 Bay Leaf 2 Sprigs Rosemary 1 Bulb Garlic 1 Glass Red wine 1 Tbsp Tomato paste 700ml Beef Stock 100g Dark chocolate ...
Ingredients: 100g self raising flour 1 egg 3 tbs sour cream 2 tins corn ½ bunch coriander 1 bunch spring onions 2 avocados 1 shallot 1 long red chilli 2 limes Method: n a mixing bowl, combine your egg, the tinned corn, ½ a shallot, sour cream and flour together,...