Spiced Mascarpone & BerriesLaura Sharrad
Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh
- Perfection Fresh Blueberries
- Perfection Fresh Strawberries
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 3 Tsp Icing Sugar
- Cut the tops off the strawberries and add them to a bowl with the blueberries.
- Pour Vinegar over the berries and then mix with a little bit of icing sugar, half of the cinnamon and the vanilla essence, coating evenly.
- Then in a mix bowl, take your mascarpone and combine with the rest of the cinnamon, the rest of the icing sugar and grate in some fresh nutmeg.
- Leave the berries for at least half an hour so they soak up all of the flavour.
- In a small bowl, place a scoop of mascarpone and top with the berries and it’s ready to serve.