Spicy Honey Baked Chicken WingsBen O'Donoghue
- 1kg chicken wings (cut in half)
- 3x tbsp soy sauce
- 2x tbsp of honey
- 2x tbsp veg oil
- 3x tsp chilli powder
- 2x tsp curry powder
- 1 level tsp salt flakes
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 6 cloves of garlic ground to a paste
- 1 tbsp Chinese rice wine
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 180’c
- Combine the soy, veg oil, chilli powder, curry powder, salt, ginger and garlic paste, rice wine and honey. Mix well
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and refrigerate. The longer you marinate the better.
- Place the marinated chicken wings in a baking tray lined with baking paper. Place in the oven and bake for at least 60 minutes turning from time to time.
- They should be sticky golden brown when fully cooked
- Serve with lemon rice
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...