Spicy Honey Baked Chicken WingsBen O'Donoghue
- 1kg chicken wings (cut in half)
- 3x tbsp soy sauce
- 2x tbsp of honey
- 2x tbsp veg oil
- 3x tsp chilli powder
- 2x tsp curry powder
- 1 level tsp salt flakes
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 6 cloves of garlic ground to a paste
- 1 tbsp Chinese rice wine
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 180’c
- Combine the soy, veg oil, chilli powder, curry powder, salt, ginger and garlic paste, rice wine and honey. Mix well
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and refrigerate. The longer you marinate the better.
- Place the marinated chicken wings in a baking tray lined with baking paper. Place in the oven and bake for at least 60 minutes turning from time to time.
- They should be sticky golden brown when fully cooked
- Serve with lemon rice
Ingredients: 9 cherry tomatoes, halved 1 small garlic clove, thinly sliced 2 tsp good-quality olive oil 1 tsp balsamic vinegar 5 basil leaves, torn, plus a few extra to serve if you like 5 pitted olives, sliced 2 large free-range egg 1 tsp small capers, rinsed salt...
Ingredients: Leftover Spaghetti Bolognese Sliced white bread Mozzarella Smoked mozzarella Grated Parmesan Butter Olive oil Mayo Pesto Salt and pepper Method: Place a scoop of pasta on one side of the bread. Then grate up your 3 cheeses and place on the other side of...
Ingredients: 250g Walnuts 250g Hazelnuts 250g Macadamia nuts 125g Pumpkin seeds 125g Sunflower seeds 60g Butter, unsalted 2 Tbsp Honey, Mr Noons honeycomb 1 Tsp Cayenne pepper 2 Tbsp Rosemary, finely chopped 1 Tbsp Cognac Method: Preheat oven to 180* Prepare...
Client - That’s Amore Cheese Typically from Puglia, this fresh creamy cheese has gained more and more popularity in the past few years, not only in Italy but overseas. Burrata is a fresh, handmade cow's milk cheese made from mozzarella and cream and it can be used in...
Ingredients: 150g guanciale, diced 3 eggs, whisked 200g pecorino cheese, grated Black pepper Salt Method: Add salt to a pot of water, and bring to a boil. Cook your pasta until al dente In a frying pan, add the guanciale on low heat and allow it to render out the...
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...