Spinach and Fetta MuffinsJoel Ferren
- 1 cup Ensure Vanilla powder
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 150 feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup semi-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 160° C.
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Combine flour, Ensure powder, spinach, parmesan cheese, feta, parsley and semidried tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Whisk egg, milk, and vegetable oil in another bowl until smooth; pour into dry mixture and stir until batter is just blended. Fill prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from tray and allow to cool on wire rack.
For more details on Ensure, go to ensure.com.au
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...
Ingredients: 4 roma tomatoes ½ brown onion, finely diced 2 garlic cloves, finely diced 1 tbsp chilli oil ½ cup white wine 500g goolwa pippies 1 cup parsley leaves, chopped 250g fresh taglierini or linguine 1 lemon, juice only 50g unsalted butter Sea salt flakes Black...
Ingredients: 3 cups plain flour, plus extra Salt 1 ¼ cups warm water 150ml Peanut oil, plus extra Cheese Filling: 500g ricotta cheese 100gm Greek fetta 300gm cottage cheese 300ml thickened cream 2 eggs Salt Method: Combine the cheeses in a large bowl and mix together,...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Velisha Farms 1 tbsp oil 225g Chicken mince 2 tbsp fish sauce 1 lime, juice only 1 tsp caster sugar 3 spring onions, finely chopped ¼ cucumber, finely diced 2 red chillies, finely sliced 1cm ginger,...
Ingredients: 6 chicken thighs 3 cups fresh breadcrumbs ½ bunch parsley 100g parmigiano cheese 2 garlic cloves Sea salt Black pepper Flour, for dusting 2 eggs Method: Blitz the parsley, cheese and garlic into a fine crumb and mix through the breadcrumbs. Season with...
Ingredients: 1/2 head of cauliflower, outer leaves removed and retained, cauliflower chopped into florets. 1 clove of garlic - peeled & sliced in half 1 tsp of sultanas or raisins (optional) 6 black peppercorns 1/4 tsp turmeric 1/4 tsp curry powder 3/4 cup...