Spinach and Fetta MuffinsJoel Ferren
- 1 cup Ensure Vanilla powder
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 150 feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup semi-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 160° C.
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Combine flour, Ensure powder, spinach, parmesan cheese, feta, parsley and semidried tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Whisk egg, milk, and vegetable oil in another bowl until smooth; pour into dry mixture and stir until batter is just blended. Fill prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from tray and allow to cool on wire rack.
For more details on Ensure, go to ensure.com.au
Ingredients: 9 cherry tomatoes, halved 1 small garlic clove, thinly sliced 2 tsp good-quality olive oil 1 tsp balsamic vinegar 5 basil leaves, torn, plus a few extra to serve if you like 5 pitted olives, sliced 2 large free-range egg 1 tsp small capers, rinsed salt...
Ingredients: Leftover Spaghetti Bolognese Sliced white bread Mozzarella Smoked mozzarella Grated Parmesan Butter Olive oil Mayo Pesto Salt and pepper Method: Place a scoop of pasta on one side of the bread. Then grate up your 3 cheeses and place on the other side of...
Ingredients: 250g Walnuts 250g Hazelnuts 250g Macadamia nuts 125g Pumpkin seeds 125g Sunflower seeds 60g Butter, unsalted 2 Tbsp Honey, Mr Noons honeycomb 1 Tsp Cayenne pepper 2 Tbsp Rosemary, finely chopped 1 Tbsp Cognac Method: Preheat oven to 180* Prepare...
Client - That’s Amore Cheese Typically from Puglia, this fresh creamy cheese has gained more and more popularity in the past few years, not only in Italy but overseas. Burrata is a fresh, handmade cow's milk cheese made from mozzarella and cream and it can be used in...
Ingredients: 150g guanciale, diced 3 eggs, whisked 200g pecorino cheese, grated Black pepper Salt Method: Add salt to a pot of water, and bring to a boil. Cook your pasta until al dente. In a frying pan, add the guanciale on low heat and allow it to render out the...
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...