Spring Onion Scrambled EggsSimone Austin
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- 4 eggs, lightly whisked
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup tasty cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch paprika
- Ground black pepper
- 3 scoops Ensure Vanilla Powder
- In a bowl lightly whisk the eggs
- Mix in the paprika, black pepper and cheese
- In another bowl mix the 3 scoops of Ensure Vanilla Powder with the milk and stir until smooth
- Add this mix to the egg mixture and combine
- On a board finely chop the spring onion
- Heat a medium sized pan and pour in the extra virgin olive oil
- Add in the spring onion and stir until it softens
- Pour in the egg mixture and continue stirring until it becomes firm but is still quite moist
- Turn off the heat as it will continue to cook.
- Serve on a crusty piece of toast or in a soft roll for a delicious sandwich
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...