Sticky Date PuddingElena Duggan
- 250g Pitted Dates
- 250g Boiling Water
- 100g Buckwheat Flour
- 200g Almond Meal
- 25g Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla/ vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1 tsp BiCarb Soda
- 150g Coconut Oil
- 100g Sugar free dark chocolate, stevia sweetened, roughly chopped
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 200g Buttermilk
- 400ml (1 can) coconut Milk
- 100g Pitted Dates
- 1 tsp Vanilla / whole vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- Preheat to 180°Celsius, fan forced.
- Grease round ceramic baking dish.
- Pour boiling water over dates in a bowl, allow time to soften, then drain and finely dice.
- Put all pudding ingredients into a bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour batter into baking dish and bake at 180°Celsius for 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- While baking, prepare the sauce by heating all ingredients in a small pot on the stovetop. Once just simmering remove from heat and blitz with a stick blender until thick and caramel in colour.
- Pass through a sieve if you want an extra smooth sauce.
- Remove pudding from oven and poke holes using a skewer all over the top down to the bottom.
- While still warm pour about half of the sauce mixture over the top gently so as to fill all the holes created.
- Serve with extra sauce.
- Grain Free
- Gluten Free
- Refined Sugar Free
- Dairy Free, optional – swap buttermilk for coconut milk
- Paleo Friendly
- Ketogenic Friendly
- BulletProof Friendly
Ingredients: Base2 packets of Oreos¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter1 pinch of saltFilling½ cup butter meltedCup brown sugar1 can condensed milk¼ cup of cream1 tsp salt1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)Topping150g milk chocolate chips50ml cream2 tbsp smooth peanut...
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Lime & Yoghurt Syrup Cake recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Matcha Chiffon Cake with White Chocolate Ganache recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Apple Baked Pie Recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Mango Lassi Parfait recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Black Sesame Halva Cheesecake recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.