Super Quick Squid Stir-Fry
Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Massel
- Massel chicken stock powder
- Coriander stems chopped
- Coriander leaves
- Squid tubes cut into rings
- Thai basil
- Olive Oil
- Crispy Chilli oil
- Green Beans
- Sesame Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Wood Ear Mushrooms
- Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Fried Shallots
- In a hot wok, add olive oil, chilli oil, garlic and ginger then Stir.
- Cut your green beans in half, coriander stems and then add along with squid rings into the wok and toss.
- Scrunch your lime leaves and add them in.
- Add in a splash of sesame oil, and a teaspoon of stock powder and then toss again.
- Add the mushrooms then go in with a good splash of soy and 2 tablespoons of hoisin.
- Add a touch of water then add in your Thai basil, coriander leaves and the juice of half a lime.
- One Final toss and it’s ready to serve with the rest of the lime and the fried shallots.