Super SaladElena Duggan
- 1 lge thumb Fresh Turmeric, Peeled, finely grated/diced/ crushed (dried/ powdered acceptable alternative if fresh unavailable)
- 1 lge thumb Fresh Ginger, Peeled, finely grated/diced/ crushed (dried/ powdered acceptable alternative if fresh unavailable)
- 1 lge Fresh Lemongrass stalks, One piece, inner soft piece only finely diced/ crushed
- (dried/ powdered acceptable alternative if fresh unavailable)
- ¼ – ½ tsp ground Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 4 tbsp Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 lge lemons, Finely zested and juice reserved
- Murray River Pink Salt Flakes to taste
- Organic Honey to taste
- 250g Organic Free Range Chicken Mince
- 1 bunch curly Kale, leaves shreeded
- 1/2 med Spanish onion, Finely sliced
- 1 med zucchini, Grated
- 1 med beetroot (optional), Peeled and grated
- 1 med red capsicum, Finely diced
- 1 bunch Mint, Leaves only, shredded
- 1 bunch Coriander, Leaves only, shredded
- 1½ cups Quinoa, Cooked al dente, drained and cooled
- 30g Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 30g Raw Flaxseeds
- 30g Raw Almonds, Roughly chopped
- 30g Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 30g Raw Sesame Seeds
- 1 Avocado
- Heat spices and aromatics in 1 tbsp of oil in the fry pan over medium heat until fragrant and bubbling.
- Add chicken mince and stir-fry until golden, fragrant and opaque, breaking up as you go. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, gently massage the kale leaves with ½ the lemon juice, pinch of salt and 1 tbsp of olive oil until softened, vibrant green and slightly translucent.
- Add all remaining raw salad ingredients, lemon zest, plus quinoa and toss through to loosen.
- Add lemon juice, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste – toss through to ensure dressed well.
- Set aside.
- Serve salad with chicken, nuts and seeds, extra herbs and avocado if desired.
Ingredients: Hard Cheese Soft Cheese Blue Cheese 1 baguette A bunch of Green Grapes Honeycomb Salami (sliced) Smoked Salmon Dip Artisan Crackers Beetroot dip Poppy Seed Skordalia Dip Dukkah Stuffed Bell Peppers Marinated Olives (pitted) Method: There are no rules or...
Ingredients: 700g sprouts (500g trimmed whole, 200g thinly sliced) 3 garlic cloves, crushed 100g kale, thinly shredded 1 red onion, thinly sliced 150ml olive oil 3 lemons, juiced 2 anchovies in oil, chopped 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard 80g hazelnuts, toasted and...
Ingredients: 1 tbsp sea salt flakes 1 tbsp cracked black pepper 8 cleaned squid tubes, thinly sliced Vegetable oil, for deep-frying 1 cup self-raising flour ½ cup mayonnaise Lemon wedges, to serve Method: Place the salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix to combine....
Serves 4 Ingredients: 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed and halved 500g fresh ricotta 8 slices prosciutto 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil Sea salt and cracked black pepper 6 zucchini flowers, halved and stamens removed, or 1 zucchini,...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 500g orecchiette pasta Table salt for pasta water 2 heads broccolini, cut into small pieces, use stalk as well 4 birds eye chilli, sliced finely 5 cloves garlic, chopped 4...
Ingredients: ½ of a Wombok Cabbage (Shredded ) 3 Carrots (2 grated & 1 julienned) Daikon (julienned) - optional 3 eggs 1 cup of Corn Flour Spring Onions (Chopped) Mint Black & White Sesame Seeds Caster Sugar White Vinegar Kewpie Hoisin Chilli - optional Fried...