Sweet and Sticky Roast PorkKhanh Ong
- 2 oranges sliced
- thumb sized ginger, peeled and julienned
- 5 garlic cloves crushed
- 4 star anise
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 1kg pork neck
- 1⁄4 cup of treacle (or molasses)
- 6 bok choy
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s sesame oil
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- steamed jasmine rice
- Pre-heat the oven to 140C
- Place orange, ginger, garlic, star anise and cinnamon in a baking pan
- place pork on top and drizzle 1⁄2 treacle over the pork and brush so it’s covered.
- season with salt and pepper and bake but remember to bast with treacle every 30 minutes for 2 hours or until pork is tender.
- add bok choy coated in sesame oil and bake for another 10 minutes.
- cover bok choy with sesame seeds
- slice the pork and place on a platter with bok choy
- service with rice on the side
Ingredients: 4 cups Cooked short medium rice (piping hot) 1 Carrot (julienned) 1 Zucchini (julienned) 8 Dried shiitake mushrooms (rehydrated in warm water for at least 1 hr, sliced) 1 pack Enoki mushrooms, separated 4 Radishes, thinly sliced 1 cup Shelled edamame...
Ingredients: 4 x Burger buns Brioche 600g beef mince (formed into 150g balls) ½ red onion finely diced 100g garlic and dill pickles “Maclures “ or similar 4tbsp tomato ketchup Monteray jack cheese slices (4x 50g slices) 100g Kewpie mayo 20g Hot English mustard Salt...
Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed Hummus 300g pepita seeds soaked in water 30g garlic 120ml lemon juice 120gm tahini 250ml water 250g evo Tahini Green Goddess Dressing 3 cloves garlic peeled Juice of 1 lemon 60mls Salt 100g tahini 250ml EVO 1 cup of water 1 tablespoon caper 1...
Ingredients: 1 x Laucke Brioche Mix Sliced jalapeno chilli pickled 600g chicken tenders sunflower oil for frying Kewpee sesame dressing Pineapple Iceberg lettuce ½ cup butter milk / yoghurt Crumb 1 ½ cup chickpea flour 1 tsp onion powder ¼ tsp cayenne pepper ¼ tsp...
Ingredients: Dineamic Sweet Potato and Coconut Curry Cauliflower rice Roti bread Yoghurt Mint Method: Place the pouch in a pot of simmering water for 10 minutes. Cauliflower rice is super easy to make if you have a food processor. Chop the floret of cauliflower and...
Ingredients: 1-2 Safcol tins smoked trout 1 tub full fat cream cheese 1 tbsp dill chopped finely chopped 1 tbsp finely chopped red onion or banana shallot 1tbsp baby capers Juice of 1 lemon Salt Pepper To serve Cucumber sticks Carrot sticks Celery sticks And or...