Tamarind Beef SaladKhanh Ong
- 120g Kohlrabi julienned
- 120g Carrot julienned
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp veg oil
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 250g eye fillet
- a pinch of black pepper
- 2 tbsp tamarind water
- 1⁄2 cup of coriander
- 1⁄2 cup of vietnamese mint
- 1⁄2 cup of mint
- 2 tbsp fried shallots
- 2 tbsp nuoc mam sauce
- 2 tbsp toasted peanuts
- 1 birds eye chilli sliced
- Place the kohlrabi and carrot together in bowl with sugar and leave for 10 minutes,
- In a hot pan add veg oil and garlic until fragrant
- Add eye fillet sliced thin and finish with black pepper
- Cook stirring for 2-3 minutes until cooked
- Place into a mixing bowl and add tamarind water
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes and then add the kohlrabi and carrots with the water squeezed out
- Add the herbs and toss well
Ingredients: 2 heads broccoli 1 large leek, halved lengthwise, rinsed 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 head garlic, unpeeled 4 cups (1L) chicken or vegetable stock 120g baby spinach leaves 125g sour cream, plus extra to serve Chilli flakes & herbs, such as basil,...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian Inspirations Ingredients: 2 pieces Shimeji mushroom (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Red capsicum (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Zucchini (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Eggplant (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Sweet potato...
Ingredients: 30ml Vegetable oil 1 tin of chopped tomatoes 3 small red onions, 1 sliced, 2 roughly chopped 1 Red Scotch bonnet, finely chopped 100g Tomato paste 2 Tsp curry powder 1 Tsp Thyme, Fresh preferably but dried will also work 2 Bay leaves 1lt Chicken...
Ingredients:For pastry: 225g Plain Flour 100g Butter, unsalted (Make sure it’s really cold!) 4 Tbsp water, chilled For Filling: 250ml Cream 2 Large Eggs 200g Gaunchalie (or bacon) 1 Brown Onion, diced 100g Heritage baby tomatoes (halved) 125g Gruyère cheese 50g...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Ocean Spray Ingredients: 400g Venison Loin 1 Carrot chopped 1 Brown onion, diced 1 Bay Leaf 2 Sprigs Rosemary 1 Bulb Garlic 1 Glass Red wine 1 Tbsp Tomato paste 700ml Beef Stock 100g Dark chocolate ...
Ingredients: 100g self raising flour 1 egg 3 tbs sour cream 2 tins corn ½ bunch coriander 1 bunch spring onions 2 avocados 1 shallot 1 long red chilli 2 limes Method: n a mixing bowl, combine your egg, the tinned corn, ½ a shallot, sour cream and flour together,...