Thai Seafood LaksaLaura Sharrad & Chef Mod
This recipe is proudly brought to you by our friends at Asian Inspirations
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
• 6 prawns
• 1 blue swimmer crab
• 3 mussels
• 100g squid
• 1 small eggplant
• 4 pieces fried tofu
• 100g beansprouts
• 150g Egg Noodles
• 1⁄2 jar Valcom Thai Laksa Soup paste
• 1 tsp Squid Brand Fish Sauce
• 1 tsp soy sauce
• 1 small can Valcom Coconut Milk
• 200ml water
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
2. Add in the laksa paste and stir-fry for 1 min.
3. Next, add in the water and bring to the boil, then add the coconut milk and simmer for 2 mins.
4. Add the eggplant, crab, squid, and mussels cook for 2 mins. Then add the prawns, deep-
fried tofu and 1 tsp of fish sauce, and cook for 5 mins.
5. Blanch the noodles for 15 seconds and place in a bowl, top with the bean sprouts and
the fresh herbs.
6. Pour the laksa soup over the noodles, then add the seafood on top.
7. Garnish with slices of chilli.