Tuna CasseroleJoel Feren
- ½ cup Glucerna powder
- 250g macaroni
- 185g canned tuna, drained
- ½ cup peas
- ½ cup corn
- 60g butter
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
- Cook the pasta as per packet directions. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a pot over a medium heat. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Slowly add the milk to the pot and continue stirring for 3-4 minutes or until the mixture thickens. Remove from the heat.
- Stir through the Glucerna powder and mix well.
- Add tuna, cheeses, peas, corn, parsley and spring onions to the mixture.
- Combine the pasta and sauce in the baking tray and mix well.
- Top the mixture with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...