Tuna MornayJoel Ferren
- 1⁄2 cup Glucerna
- 50g butter
- 2 spring onions, roots trimmed, finely diced
- 1 1⁄2 cup full cream milk
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 425g tuna in olive oil, drained
- 2 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Melt butter in pan over low-medium heat. Add flour and stir for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Gradually add milk and stir until combined. Return to heat and cook until sauce boils and thickens. Remove from heat and add Glucerna powder, cheese and tuna.
- Spoon mixture into ovenproof dish and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until breadcrumbs become golden brown
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve alongside garden salad.
For more details on Glucerna, go to glucerna.com.au
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...
Ingredients: 4 roma tomatoes ½ brown onion, finely diced 2 garlic cloves, finely diced 1 tbsp chilli oil ½ cup white wine 500g goolwa pippies 1 cup parsley leaves, chopped 250g fresh taglierini or linguine 1 lemon, juice only 50g unsalted butter Sea salt flakes Black...
Ingredients: 3 cups plain flour, plus extra Salt 1 ¼ cups warm water 150ml Peanut oil, plus extra Cheese Filling: 500g ricotta cheese 100gm Greek fetta 300gm cottage cheese 300ml thickened cream 2 eggs Salt Method: Combine the cheeses in a large bowl and mix together,...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Velisha Farms 1 tbsp oil 225g Chicken mince 2 tbsp fish sauce 1 lime, juice only 1 tsp caster sugar 3 spring onions, finely chopped ¼ cucumber, finely diced 2 red chillies, finely sliced 1cm ginger,...
Ingredients: 6 chicken thighs 3 cups fresh breadcrumbs ½ bunch parsley 100g parmigiano cheese 2 garlic cloves Sea salt Black pepper Flour, for dusting 2 eggs Method: Blitz the parsley, cheese and garlic into a fine crumb and mix through the breadcrumbs. Season with...
Ingredients: 1/2 head of cauliflower, outer leaves removed and retained, cauliflower chopped into florets. 1 clove of garlic - peeled & sliced in half 1 tsp of sultanas or raisins (optional) 6 black peppercorns 1/4 tsp turmeric 1/4 tsp curry powder 3/4 cup...