Tuna MornayJoel Ferren
- 1⁄2 cup Glucerna
- 50g butter
- 2 spring onions, roots trimmed, finely diced
- 1 1⁄2 cup full cream milk
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 425g tuna in olive oil, drained
- 2 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Melt butter in pan over low-medium heat. Add flour and stir for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Gradually add milk and stir until combined. Return to heat and cook until sauce boils and thickens. Remove from heat and add Glucerna powder, cheese and tuna.
- Spoon mixture into ovenproof dish and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until breadcrumbs become golden brown
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve alongside garden salad.
For more details on Glucerna, go to glucerna.com.au
Ingredients: Hard Cheese Soft Cheese Blue Cheese 1 baguette A bunch of Green Grapes Honeycomb Salami (sliced) Smoked Salmon Dip Artisan Crackers Beetroot dip Poppy Seed Skordalia Dip Dukkah Stuffed Bell Peppers Marinated Olives (pitted) Method: There are no rules or...
Ingredients: 700g sprouts (500g trimmed whole, 200g thinly sliced) 3 garlic cloves, crushed 100g kale, thinly shredded 1 red onion, thinly sliced 150ml olive oil 3 lemons, juiced 2 anchovies in oil, chopped 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard 80g hazelnuts, toasted and...
Ingredients: 1 tbsp sea salt flakes 1 tbsp cracked black pepper 8 cleaned squid tubes, thinly sliced Vegetable oil, for deep-frying 1 cup self-raising flour ½ cup mayonnaise Lemon wedges, to serve Method: Place the salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix to combine....
Serves 4 Ingredients: 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed and halved 500g fresh ricotta 8 slices prosciutto 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil Sea salt and cracked black pepper 6 zucchini flowers, halved and stamens removed, or 1 zucchini,...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 500g orecchiette pasta Table salt for pasta water 2 heads broccolini, cut into small pieces, use stalk as well 4 birds eye chilli, sliced finely 5 cloves garlic, chopped 4...
Ingredients: ½ of a Wombok Cabbage (Shredded ) 3 Carrots (2 grated & 1 julienned) Daikon (julienned) - optional 3 eggs 1 cup of Corn Flour Spring Onions (Chopped) Mint Black & White Sesame Seeds Caster Sugar White Vinegar Kewpie Hoisin Chilli - optional Fried...