Tuna MornayJoel Ferren
- 1⁄2 cup Glucerna
- 50g butter
- 2 spring onions, roots trimmed, finely diced
- 1 1⁄2 cup full cream milk
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 425g tuna in olive oil, drained
- 2 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Melt butter in pan over low-medium heat. Add flour and stir for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Gradually add milk and stir until combined. Return to heat and cook until sauce boils and thickens. Remove from heat and add Glucerna powder, cheese and tuna.
- Spoon mixture into ovenproof dish and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until breadcrumbs become golden brown
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve alongside garden salad.
For more details on Glucerna, go to glucerna.com.au
Ingredients: 2 heads broccoli 1 large leek, halved lengthwise, rinsed 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 head garlic, unpeeled 4 cups (1L) chicken or vegetable stock 120g baby spinach leaves 125g sour cream, plus extra to serve Chilli flakes & herbs, such as basil,...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian Inspirations Ingredients: 2 pieces Shimeji mushroom (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Red capsicum (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Zucchini (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Eggplant (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Sweet potato...
Ingredients: 30ml Vegetable oil 1 tin of chopped tomatoes 3 small red onions, 1 sliced, 2 roughly chopped 1 Red Scotch bonnet, finely chopped 100g Tomato paste 2 Tsp curry powder 1 Tsp Thyme, Fresh preferably but dried will also work 2 Bay leaves 1lt Chicken...
Ingredients:For pastry: 225g Plain Flour 100g Butter, unsalted (Make sure it’s really cold!) 4 Tbsp water, chilled For Filling: 250ml Cream 2 Large Eggs 200g Gaunchalie (or bacon) 1 Brown Onion, diced 100g Heritage baby tomatoes (halved) 125g Gruyère cheese 50g...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Ocean Spray Ingredients: 400g Venison Loin 1 Carrot chopped 1 Brown onion, diced 1 Bay Leaf 2 Sprigs Rosemary 1 Bulb Garlic 1 Glass Red wine 1 Tbsp Tomato paste 700ml Beef Stock 100g Dark chocolate ...
Ingredients: 100g self raising flour 1 egg 3 tbs sour cream 2 tins corn ½ bunch coriander 1 bunch spring onions 2 avocados 1 shallot 1 long red chilli 2 limes Method: n a mixing bowl, combine your egg, the tinned corn, ½ a shallot, sour cream and flour together,...